Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2600 RB Height with Dometic Evolution AC

Hey everybody,

Just purchased a 2600RB and had a great first trip last week. Was hoping someone might know the height of the rig with the AC included in the measurement. Location precludes an accurate measurement here. The GD specs give 11' 2" , but I think that may not include the AC. We're going places in a few weeks that have some clearance concerns and require a accurate number.

Thanks
    Mark, Linda and Millie
    2600RB pulled with a RAM 1500

TheWoods , I hate to say it, but you really should just go out an measure the trailer. It's the only way that will take in account manufacturing differences. If you need a method to do it, just ask.
    Mike
    2017 Imagine 2800BH pushing a 2019 Ford F150 Platinum

Formerly: 2002 Rockwood Popup

Comment

Thanks Mike. Yes, any suggestions for accurately measuring would be great. My driveway isn't even close to level and I have to jack my tongue up quite a bit in order to get to level. I guess I'll try measuring at our next camping trip when we're on a level site.
      Mark, Linda and Millie

Comment

TheWoods Set the trailer at travel height and measure. Distance from top of AC to ground should not matter if the surface is level as the trailer travels roadways with grades. Just take the measurement as close to perpendicular to the ground (not plumb).
        Joseph
        Tow
        Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
        Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
        South of Houston Texas

Comment

Thanks Joseph
          Mark, Linda and Millie

Comment

Working...
          X