Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a 303RLS door sticker picture

Hi All
    I am in need of a picture of the door sticker that is on the inside of the vertically opening basement door on the street side. It opens to the Nautilus panel. Mine is a 2021 model. Other years are probably similar?
    As it turns out those stickers are very important for people to be able to source you the correct parts....I'm trying to get a hinge.
    So if you own a 303 and the sticker is still on the inside of the door...could you post it up or pm it to me?...please?
    Thanks

2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
    Not to brag or anything about my finances, but my bank calls me about every day to tell me my balance is OUTSTANDING!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_14133.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	166.0 KB
ID:	93670 Scott,
    I have a 2018, 303. I do not have a sticker on the vertical door, but I have one on the horizontal door. See attach
    Hum, make me wonder if they ever put a sticker on my vertical door.

Steve
    Scott, picture from Grand Design Parts look up. This is for my 18, vertical door
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Superduty; 08-30-2022, 02:21 PM. Reason: Vertical door, GD Parts Look Up
    Steve
    2018 Reflection 303
    2023 F350 Lariat, 4 x 4 CCSB.
    Diesel, Star White.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott'n'Wendy View Post
      Hi All
      I am in need of a picture of the door sticker that is on the inside of the vertically opening basement door on the street side. It opens to the Nautilus panel. Mine is a 2021 model. Other years are probably similar?
      As it turns out those stickers are very important for people to be able to source you the correct parts....I'm trying to get a hinge.
      So if you own a 303 and the sticker is still on the inside of the door...could you post it up or pm it to me?...please?
      Thanks
      Same answer as Superduty...and I sent you a PM Scott'n'Wendy
      Cheers!
      Kathi & Victor
      2021 Reflection 303RLS
      2020 RAM Big Horn Cummins Diesel
      NE Wisconsin

Comment

Scott'n'Wendy
        i have a feeling, the label on the horizontal door is for the entire unit (both doors). As I re read the GD Part look up vs my label, they are pretty much the same.
        Steve
        2018 Reflection 303
        Diesel, Star White.

Comment

Superduty GonOuttaHere
          Thank you very much for your pics and insights.
          ​​​​​​​Will talk with GD again tomorrow.
          Not to brag or anything about my finances, but my bank calls me about every day to tell me my balance is OUTSTANDING!

Comment

Just wanted to follow up. To those of you with 303's, if the vertically opening basement door ever falls off when opening it and it hits you in the feet.....here are the part numbers you need for replacements.
            The hinge pin comes as an assy with the small outer aluminium hinge parts.
            And a shout out to Susan Bond at GD. She does a great job in customer service.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Scott'n'Wendy View Post
              Just wanted to follow up. To those of you with 303's, if the vertically opening basement door ever falls off when opening it and it hits you in the feet.....here are the part numbers you need for replacements. The hinge pin comes as an assy with the small outer aluminium hinge parts.
              Scott'n'Wendy
              Thanks for the follow up. I just might get a set of these hinge parts just in case.
              Last edited by howson; 10-06-2022, 04:52 PM. Reason: Fixed quote
              Steve
              2018 Reflection 303
              Diesel, Star White.

Comment

Working...
              X