Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danielle GDRV-Megan
    Hi Danielle,

You are picking up on a very old discussion which our Grand Design contacts may or may not see. Have you contacted Grand Design Customer Service with your VIN and the picture?

Rob

Click image for larger version

Name:	CSBusinessCard.png
Views:	1407
Size:	880.8 KB
ID:	26808 ​​​​​​​
    Last edited by Cate&Rob; 08-11-2020, 07:29 AM.
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Cate&Rob View Post
      Danielle GDRV-Megan
      Hi Danielle,

You are picking up on a very old discussion which our Grand Design contacts may or may not see. Have you contacted Grand Design Customer Service with your VIN and the picture?

Rob

Click image for larger version

Name:	CSBusinessCard.png
Views:	1407
Size:	880.8 KB
ID:	26808 ​​​​​​​
      Thank you for the info. I was hoping to hear from someone on this thread but you're right, it is rather old. I'll call today.

Comment

Danielle Here's the PPG codes for a 2017 Solitude cap:

Solitude
        Black met: 920887FL
        Cream: 909760
        Brushed Nickel: MCC2117FL

Comment

Originally posted by Danielle View Post

Thank you for the info. I was hoping to hear from someone on this thread but you're right, it is rather old. I'll call today.
          Unfortunately that number is disconnected but I called the main office number, I got through after over an hour of being on hold, was told it would get emailed to me right away, it hasn't arrived yet so I sent an email to customer service.

Comment

Originally posted by GDRV-Megan View Post

Solitude
            It is definitely brown metallic, not black.

2017 Solitude 360RL
            H1106974 = last 8 digits of vin

Comment

It is definitely brown metallic, not black.

2017 Solitude 360RL
              H1106974 = last 8 digits of vin
              That's what the parts department gave me. Are you sure it's not the brushed nickel? I would recommend calling our parts department directly at 574-825-9679.

Comment

That's what the parts department gave me. Are you sure it's not the brushed nickel? I would recommend calling our parts department directly at 574-825-9679.
                The color codes I've received so far match the body of the rig. I'm looking for the number for the metallic brown on the front CAP. The agent I spoke to yesterday found a code for metallic brown but he didn't give it to me over the phone. Said he was going to email it but I haven't received it. I'm just trying to make sure. Sorry to be such a pain about this. Just want to be accurate. Can you clarify for me please?

Comment

The color codes I've received so far match the body of the rig. I'm looking for the number for the metallic brown on the front CAP. The agent I spoke to yesterday found a code for metallic brown but he didn't give it to me over the phone. Said he was going to email it but I haven't received it. I'm just trying to make sure. Sorry to be such a pain about this. Just want to be accurate. Can you clarify for me please?
                  I have already given you the information that I have received from our parts dept, which is:

Solitude

If you need any other info, give our parts dept another call at 574-825-9679 or you can email them at parts@granddesignrv.com. Sorry, I'm not much help, as I don't work in the parts dept.

Comment

I have already given you the information that I have received from our parts dept, which is:

Solitude

If you need any other info, give our parts dept another call at 574-825-9679 or you can email them at parts@granddesignrv.com. Sorry, I'm not much help, as I don't work in the parts dept.
                    Will do, thank you for all your assistance.

Comment

Will do, thank you for all your assistance.
                      I went directly to the source which is PPG. I actually had them Scan the colors on my Trailer and mix the paint. It was an exact match. They actually came out to my campsite too to scan the colors.

Comment

Originally posted by Glamping4two View Post

I went directly to the source which is PPG. I actually had them Scan the colors on my Trailer and mix the paint. It was an exact match. They actually came out to my campsite too to scan the colors.
                        Thank you so much. I have already been able to get it repaired and the fiberglass repairman did an excellent match. It looks like nothing ever happened.

Comment

Megan
                          Where can we source paint to touch up stone chips. You provided above a code for the Solitude cap of PPG 952288, which looks the same as my 2019 Solitude. Where do we access the paint for that code?
                          Thanks.
                          Rich
                          Rich & Shari Clark, Surrey, BC
                          2019 310GK, Added Furion Observation Camera, Hitch Receiver to come.
                          2016 GMC 3500 Duramax Denali

Comment

I do hope GD will sell touch-up spray paint and decals. There are a lot of people trying to find a matching paint color and decal to do minor exterior repairs.
                            This will greatly help those people including myself.

Comment

Solitude
                              Hi GDRV-Megan , are these also the paint codes for a 2019 Solitude S Class?

I have a scratch at the bottom left of the cap and it looks like a brown colour.

Thanks!
                              Mark & Colleen
                              2019 Solitude S Class ST3350 RL
                              2017 F250 XLT Diesel w camper & snowplow package
                              Full timing since July 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Mark&Colleen View Post

Hi GDRV-Megan , are these also the paint codes for a 2019 Solitude S Class?

I have a scratch at the bottom left of the cap and it looks like a brown colour.

Thanks!
                                I would recommend reaching out to our parts dept with your VIN just to be sure, as I am not in parts and don't know if/when paint changes occur. They can be reached at 574-825-9679 or parts@granddesignrv.com.

Comment

Working...
                                X