No announcement yet.

Paint codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a 2020 grand design solitude 382 wb I need paint front cap gel coat repair thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Watpsjr View Post
      I have a 2020 grand design solitude 382 wb I need paint front cap gel coat repair thank you in advance.
      Your best bet for accurate information on your trailer is to call Grand Design Customer Service. Have your VIN handy (they'll need it). Phone number is on the "business card" on this forum's home page.

Good luck!

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Watpsjr Welcome to the family and the forum! ​​​​​​​

When you have time, the moderators have taken the time to create a Welcome Letter to help new members have the best possible experience on the forum including posting tips, how to set up a signature line and searching the forums. You can find the letter at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members.
        Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

I asked Sarah at GD parts for the paint codes for my 2020 Solitude front cap which she quickly supplied. They are supposed to be custom GD mixed Sikkens paint codes BUT the Sikkens dealer nor Sikkens knew what they were, they didn't come up in their system. I had to have the paint dealer come to my camper with his special camera/computer to to come up with a paint mix to match, which worked out a perfect match. There was never any reference to Grand Design in the Sikkens database. BTW GD won't supply touchup paint.

Comment

I am looking for the paint codes for the 2022 Grand Design Solitude 310gk (white/grey exterior). Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Thomas View Post
              I am looking for the paint codes for the 2022 Grand Design Solitude 310gk (white/grey exterior). Thanks
              The best way to get this information is to contact Customer Service, number on the home page, with your VIN and they will help you.

Brian
              Brian & Michelle
              2018 Reflection 29RS
              2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

I have a 2022 Grand Design 378MBS-R that took an unfortunate hit to the front corner. Looking for paint codes or touch up paint for the silver part.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Berens View Post
                  I have a 2022 Grand Design 378MBS-R that took an unfortunate hit to the front corner. Looking for paint codes or touch up paint for the silver part.
                  Hi Michael,
                  To ensure you get accurate information I encourage you to contact GD Customer Service. Their info is on the "Business Card", right side of the home page of this forum.

When you get a chance, consider reading the Welcome Letter to New Members. It's designed to help you get the most out of your time here on the forum. https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Howard
                  Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Hi. I have a grand design solitude 379fl 2015. The brown at the top front above the logo is peeling and i need advice on what to use to repair it. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance...Dan.

Comment

stover999

Welcome to our owners technical forum. Please see our Letter to New Members. https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Is the area you are referring to a decal or paint? For a 2015 model, finding a replacement decal or matching the (faded) paint will be difficult. Ask me how I know this . (see my signature). If you can post a picture this will help the discussion. There are body shops that can match faded paint and companies making replacement decals.

Rob
                      Cate & Rob
                      (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
                      2015 Reflection 303RLS
                      2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
                      Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

I have a 2021 solitude 375 res R. Looking for at least the paint code for the cream color. Would love to have all the codes for my unit. Thank you so much!
                        Warren Goodwin

Comment

Originally posted by Irdataman View Post
                          I have a 2021 solitude 375 res R. Looking for at least the paint code for the cream color. Would love to have all the codes for my unit. Thank you so much!
                          Warren Goodwin
                          Welcome to the forum! We are a collection of owners just like you, for the information you requested your best bet is to contact Grand Design Customer Service, their business card is on our home page. Have your VIN number ready when you call.

Neil Citro
                          2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
                          2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Looking for the paint codes for the brown metallic front cap for a 2016 GD Solitude 384 GKR, Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by DonandPam View Post
                              Looking for the paint codes for the brown metallic front cap for a 2016 GD Solitude 384 GKR, Thanks.

Unfortunately we're a group of owners just like yourself. For paint codes your best bet is to contact Grand Design and ask them directly. Their contract information is on our home page.

Neil Citro
                              2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
                              2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

2021 380 FL with Cabernet Full Body Paint. can anyone tell me the color codes for this scheme for some minor touch up areas damaged by debris in a tropical storm.

Greg S.

Comment

Working...
                                X