Paint codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint codes

I have a couple scratches I’d like to touch up on my front cap. I have a 2019 Solitude. Can you provide paint codes or do you sell touch up paint? I’m looking for the brown metallic primarily. Thanks!

Originally posted by Glamping4two View Post
    I have a couple scratches I’d like to touch up on my front cap. I have a 2019 Solitude. Can you provide paint codes or do you sell touch up paint? I’m looking for the brown metallic primarily. Thanks!
    I just sent you a private message with the codes.

Comment

Originally posted by GDRV-Megan View Post

I just replied to that! You rock!

Comment

Hi Megan,
        can you help me out!

Comment

This brown in the corner.
          Attached Files

Comment

I just wanted to post what I private messaged you, in case anyone else is looking for these same paint codes in the future. Our metal trims, frames, and fiberglass comes from our suppliers already painted. We do not have paint codes for those specific items. We only have the paint codes for the full body units. The items that we don't have paint codes for would just need to be color matched a local paint shop. Thanks!

Comment

Hi Megan,
              I too am in need of paint codes for the front cap on our 2019 Solitude. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchm2 View Post
                Hi Megan,
                I too am in need of paint codes for the front cap on our 2019 Solitude. Thanks in advance.
                GDRV-Megan...

Not to OP: Megan and the rest of the GD team is in Tampa for the big RV show, so please be patient as their response time may be longer than usual.
                Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by mitchm2 View Post
                  Hi Megan,
                  Can you send me a picture of what area you're referring to on your front cap so that I can be sure to send you the correct information? thanks!

Comment

Megan,
                    I think he is referring to the same as I was. However you said you didn’t have codes for the front cap because it come to you painted all ready from you supplier. Only thing I would ask is that if the supplier could get us the codes?

Comment

Can you send me a picture of what area you're referring to on your front cap so that I can be sure to send you the correct information? thanks!
                      Megan,
                      sorry I forgot to quote you. Please look at my reply above.

Comment

Originally posted by Glamping4two View Post
                        Megan,
                        I think he is referring to the same as I was. However you said you didn’t have codes for the front cap because it come to you painted all ready from you supplier. Only thing I would ask is that if the supplier could get us the codes?
                        You will want to contact our parts department for any extra info regarding this. I was just told that we don't have the paint codes available for the items that are pre-painted before they are shipped to us. You can reach out parts department at 574-825-9679. Thanks!

Comment

Hello all! ! I believe I gave you the wrong information regarding the corner part of the front cap. If you are referring to this portion of the front cap:
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Solitude front cap.png
Views:	3605
Size:	482.6 KB
ID:	11617

Then the paint code for that would be PPG paint code 952288.

Comment

Did anyone get the correct code for the brown metallic? I've looked up the PPG codes given so far but, as stated previously, the search comes up empty.
                            We have a 2017 GD Solitude 360RL with damage to our front cap, underneath, next to the tow hitch.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0730[1].JPG
Views:	3399
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	26536
                            Last edited by Danielle; 08-07-2020, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Looking for the paint codes for the brown metallic for a 2017 GD Solitude 360RL. Please see my request above.

Comment

Working...
                              X