FlexArmor Roof (or similar product)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlexArmor Roof (or similar product)?

Due to multiple reasons I won't bore you with, I'm considering sealing the roof of my 315RLTS with a product like FlexArmor. If you've sealed yours with the product, or something similar, and have an experience to convey (good or bad), I'd like to read it!

I'd very much appreciate the input and opinion of the members here who are "in the 'biz".

TIA...
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Hi Howard,

I am on the books to have the full FlexArmor roof installed this coming June. I will post about my experience when this gets done. We had some friends that did FlexArmor on their Heartland Big Country. They liked the fact that the roof was throughly inspected for damage before starting the process. They had some water intrusion around their TV antenna which the shop repaired before sealing. They are delighted with their purchase.

I would also like to hear from others who have done the FlexArmor roof too.

Lyle
    Barb, Lyle and the two four-legged kids
    2015 Solitude 369RL #3521
    2018 Ford F350 DRW

Comment

The product is popular among folks over on the Escapees forum - LOTs of positive comments and reviews... and I've never seen a negative one. That's the route I'm going if we ever need a new roof.

Rob
      Rob & Laura
      U.S. Army Retired (Rob)
      2012 F350 DRW CC Lariat PS 6.7, PullRite OE 18K
      2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS and disc brakes, solar, BB LiFePO4, DP windows
      (Previously in a 2016 Reflection 337RLS)
      Full time since 08/2015

Comment

Working...
      X