Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bay doors curved

Hello all,

I’m making my list to bring out Imagine into the dealer for warranty service. Both of my bay doors have a slight arch. The latch is closest to the camper and they curve away from the camper at each end. Is this normal or should I report this as well.

thanks in advance,
    paul
    Paul & Maja
    2022 Imagine 2800BHS
    2019 F-250 6.7 Powerstroke

I accidentally put this in electrical if an admin could please move to exterior.

thanks again
    Paul & Maja
    2022 Imagine 2800BHS
    2019 F-250 6.7 Powerstroke

Comment

Originally posted by glennco View Post
      I accidentally put this in electrical if an admin could please move to exterior.

thanks again
      Done.

Regarding your original question...no harm in questioning the door IMHO. Bring it to your dealer's attention (get it documented) so if there's a further issue (gets worse) there's a record.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

My 2018 2600RB had the same issue. Eventually the doors warped so badly that I couldnt get them to latch. Mine was out of warranty but after contacting Lippert and them denying any claim, the people at GD stepped in and were able to influence Lippert to send me 2 new doors. I had to install them myself but at least I didnt have to spend any money. The people at GD told me it was a known issue with the doors. Mine had over an inch of bow to them from side to side. I would insist that yours be replaced, once the warp starts it will get worse. My doors were thin and subsequent imagines I looked at had thicker doors than mine had.
        2021 Reflection 337RLS, 2021 Silverado 3500HD 6.6 gas. Nellie the wonder boxer

Comment

Working...
        X