Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parts ordering online

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Parts ordering online

    Has anyone ever ordered from CAMPERID.com? I’ve never heard of this company before. They seem to have really good prices on RV parts and their shipping fees are about 1/2 of what other companies are charging. Thanks for any help in advance

  • #2
    I have not used Camperid but did use Etrailer. Etrailer price matches and matched a price from Camperid. I have only ordered from Etrailer a couple times with good experiences on both accounts. They also usually have free shipping on orders over $99.

    Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS Oct.2017 build date, EMS-HW50C , Lippert Remote
    2015 Chevy 3500HD CC LB Duramax , Reese Elite 18K

    Comment


    • #3
      Buyer Beware. The reviews are mostly horrid on Trust Pilot.

      https://ie.trustpilot.com/review/camperid.com

      Jim
      GDRV Forum Moderator
      GDRV SW USA Rally Support Coordinator

      Jim and Ginnie
      2017 Reflection 297RSTS

      Comment


      • #4
        I've ordered a couple times (in the last couple months) from camperid, both camper and car parts and had no problems and very satisfied thus far.Two of the items were priced much higher other places. The car was an OEM for my Jaguar and their pricing was great delivery was slightly longer but acceptable. Satisfied customer at this point and I always check out their stock and pricing.
        Dana & Janet
        Toby & Katie (Maltese)
        Marrero, La.
        Grand Design Imagine 2450RL
        2018 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 4X4
        5.3L w/3.42GR

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by D Haydel View Post
          I've ordered a couple times (in the last couple months) from camperid, both camper and car parts and had no problems and very satisfied thus far.Two of the items were priced much higher other places. The car was an OEM for my Jaguar and their pricing was great delivery was slightly longer but acceptable. Satisfied customer at this point and I always check out their stock and pricing.
          Has it been anything big? I was looking at the Lippert Slide Topper for our 5ver and they are over $100 cheaper than my local dealer and almost $200 cheaper than etrailer.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post
            Buyer Beware. The reviews are mostly horrid on Trust Pilot.

            https://ie.trustpilot.com/review/camperid.com

            Jim
            Yeah that’s why I was asking. The reviews leave a lot to be desired.

            Comment


            • #7
              At this point nothing big but the hose for the Jag was a specialty one and they were quiet a bit cheaper than most suppliers i have used. The camper parts where where small items also but again cheaper when all said and done.
              Dana & Janet
              Toby & Katie (Maltese)
              Marrero, La.
              Grand Design Imagine 2450RL
              2018 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 4X4
              5.3L w/3.42GR

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Toots313 View Post
                Has anyone ever ordered from CAMPERID.com? I’ve never heard of this company before. They seem to have really good prices on RV parts and their shipping fees are about 1/2 of what other companies are charging. Thanks for any help in advance
                I took a chance and received a great price on replacement schwintek motors last summer. One installed and one kept for a spare after testing it. They were also the latest style.

                Jim
                2017 Imagine 2600RB
                2015 GMC Sierra 4x4

                Comment

                Working...
                X