Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 National Rally

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2022 National Rally

    We are new GD owners and are looking for into on the 2022 National Rally. Where would we might find this info please?

  • #2
    https://gdrv4life.granddesignrv.com/events/calendar
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

    Comment


    • #3
      I ordered tickets via the site. The tickets state waiting. What does that mean?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Faceache View Post
        I ordered tickets via the site. The tickets state waiting. What does that mean?
        The National Owners Rally registration is not open yet, and probably will not open until April or May of next year.

        Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS Oct.2017 build date, EMS-HW50C , Lippert Remote
        2015 Chevy 3500HD CC LB Duramax , Reese Elite 18K

        Comment


        • #5
          Monitor the Forum here, or GDRV ( https://gdrv4life.granddesignrv.com/ ), or the uh,hum "original" forum for updates on the date and time when registration is open. Set an alarm for 5 minutes prior to registration opening. Have your computer On and on the Eventbrite page with your finger hovering over the enter button. When the site goes live you start typing. I suggest practice the night before.

          Comment


          • #6
            kitster Welcome to the family and the forum!
            Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, and the new baby kitty Rosie..
            Pilot (Zebulon), NC
            2020 Solitude 390RK-R

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Country Campers View Post

              The National Owners Rally registration is not open yet, and probably will not open until April or May of next year.

              Brian
              hey Brian, regardless of the date that registration opens, do you know if the dates have been firmed up and announced yet or not?
              pls advise. Tks.
              Dave and Sue
              2020 GD 2250RK
              2019 F-150 XLT, 5.0, 4WD, SB
              Curt 17500 WDH, 3.55
              GY Endurance, Dexter EZ Flex
              SCPO(SW) USN, (Ret), HP: Tampa Bay โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Schiefswret View Post

                hey Brian, regardless of the date that registration opens, do you know if the dates have been firmed up and announced yet or not?
                pls advise. Tks.
                The dates are usually the week before Labor day, I have not heard any different so far and would not imagine that it will change as it has been this for quite a while.

                Brian
                Brian & Michelle
                2018 Reflection 29RS Oct.2017 build date, EMS-HW50C , Lippert Remote
                2015 Chevy 3500HD CC LB Duramax , Reese Elite 18K

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Country Campers View Post

                  The dates are usually the week before Labor day, I have not heard any different so far and would not imagine that it will change as it has been this for quite a while.

                  Brian
                  Gotcha. That would make it 8/28-9/3 which sounds right. Tks again.
                  Dave and Sue
                  2020 GD 2250RK
                  2019 F-150 XLT, 5.0, 4WD, SB
                  Curt 17500 WDH, 3.55
                  GY Endurance, Dexter EZ Flex
                  SCPO(SW) USN, (Ret), HP: Tampa Bay โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Schiefswret View Post

                    Gotcha. That would make it 8/28-9/3 which sounds right. Tks again.
                    Dave and Sue - There is a new site and new Rally Team for the National Rally. Here is the link to the site shared elsewhere on another GDRV site: https://www.gdrvnationalrally.com/

                    Dates are 8/30 - 9/2 2022.

                    Maybe the mods here will wish to set up an appropriate link/post for the National Rally.

                    Dan
                    Dan & Carol
                    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
                    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Canyonlight View Post

                      Dave and Sue - There is a new site and new Rally Team for the National Rally. Here is the link to the site shared elsewhere on another GDRV site: https://www.gdrvnationalrally.com/

                      Dates are 8/30 - 9/2 2022.

                      Maybe the mods here will wish to set up an appropriate link/post for the National Rally.

                      Dan
                      Yes I noticed that yesterday on the GD main site buts thanks anyway. Travel safely. ๐ŸšŒ
                      Dave and Sue
                      2020 GD 2250RK
                      2019 F-150 XLT, 5.0, 4WD, SB
                      Curt 17500 WDH, 3.55
                      GY Endurance, Dexter EZ Flex
                      SCPO(SW) USN, (Ret), HP: Tampa Bay โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I heard the cost is $400 can someone tell me what all the includes other than the camping for 3 days?
                        2021 Reflection 303RLS
                        2019 Ram 2500 short box 6.4 Hemi
                        Anderson ultimate hitch

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Web site says Aug 30 to Sept 2 registration to open around April 1
                          2021 Reflection 303RLS
                          2019 Ram 2500 short box 6.4 Hemi
                          Anderson ultimate hitch

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The Rally fee includes meals, site, and all the other attractions that happen at the Fair Grounds during the Rally. If you camp early or stay late there will be an extra charge for the nights needed. The excursions that happen during the week may have a charge as well. The factory tours are included in the Rally fee as well. This is what I remember from the past Rallies and may be subject to changes but I would think it is pretty close. The Rally would start on August 30 but the Rally fee should cover the 29th thru 2nd, so 5 nights. Keep an eye on the Rally calendar here Rally Calendar | GDRV4Life - Your Connection to the Grand Design RV family. There is also an email list that you can sign up for with information for the National Owners Rally Welcome | Grand Design RV National Rally (gdrvnationalrally.com) hit the subscribe button on this page.

                            Brian
                            Brian & Michelle
                            2018 Reflection 29RS Oct.2017 build date, EMS-HW50C , Lippert Remote
                            2015 Chevy 3500HD CC LB Duramax , Reese Elite 18K

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              the Rally registration opens on April 12th at 6:00 pm, EDT. My project is coordinating the 2nd Annual Rally Golf Outing on Monday, Aug 29th. If you're so inclined and wish to get in a round of golf, Meadow Valley Golf Course, prior to the Rally opening on Tuesday you can sign up through the Excursions tab, either when you register or as an add on at a later date (cut off date for golf excursion is Aug 19th.)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X