This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add VIN to Profile (Old Thread)

Is there a place in the profile settings or elsewhere to add a vin number? That way GD would know where to find it if needed for answering questions. Just a thought.
    Thanks
    Keith
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Originally posted by Yoda View Post
    Is there a place in the profile settings or elsewhere to add a vin number? That way GD would know where to find it if needed for answering questions. Just a thought.
    Thanks
    Keith
    Keith,
    To date when GDRV-Emily has needed a VIN I've noticed that she's asked the person to send it to her via private message. Is this going to be the standard practice here, Emily?

-Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

We are currently investigating ways to verify VIN's and then link those VIN's to profiles in GDRV4Life first and then look into the integration of that into this Forum. So the short answer is yes but don't look for that functionality in the near future. In the meantime, GDRV-Emily will need to develop a process to handle VIN number submission.

Comment

The more I am here the more I like this place. Good ideas and thoughts.
        Thanks Keith

Howerd - how do you add Emily tag. I know it's probably right in front of my face but cant find it. I know it my bad for getting old and

2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Yoda all you need to do is start the tag with an @ sign and then the username with no space between the @sign and the username. GDRV-Emily as an example.

Comment

Yoda howson GDRV-Tom I kind of like that idea of having it somewhere. It would make it much easier on me. One less message to find. 🤷🤦 I get a lot of messages. Lol!!

Comment

We sure can send more messages to make you feel loved GDRV-Emily

Comment

Working...
              X