Announcement

Collapse

New Topic?

Please note only moderators can start a new thread in this channel but all are welcome to reply to existing threads.
See more
See less

Notification Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notification Question

Hello all. A question, twice since yesterday morning I’ve gotten notifications like this. Any thoughts? Maybe the post was deleted?

Click image for larger version

Name:	3FEA1E5D-6D58-4A11-A3D8-D7D532F9A493.png
Views:	573
Size:	177.2 KB
ID:	34329
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

That's a new one for me Neil. Let's see if anybody else reports a similar notification.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post
      That's a new one for me Neil. Let's see if anybody else reports a similar notification.

Jim
      Yeah it was strange, I thought it was a fluke at first, but then I got another one last night.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro

Comment

Neil

Do you have the "subscribe to threads that you post in" turned on? I am not sure what the proper name is. On the previous version of this software if you had checked the box "subscribe to posts" then you would get an email saying someone posted in a thread that you are subscribed to.
        By the way the post that you have pictured or received the notification from has been deleted , spammer.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
          Neil

Do you have the "subscribe to threads that you post in" turned on? I am not sure what the proper name is. On the previous version of this software if you had checked the box "subscribe to posts" then you would get an email saying someone posted in a thread that you are subscribed to.
          By the way the post that you have pictured or received the notification from has been deleted , spammer.

Brian
          Yes I do have it turned on. Okay that makes sense it was deleted, I wonder how I got subscribed to that post though?

Neil Citro

Comment

Originally posted by ncitro View Post
            Hello all. A question, twice since yesterday morning I’ve gotten notifications like this. Any thoughts? Maybe the post was deleted?
            Ditto here a few days ago. Never could figure what post was responded too.
            Last edited by howson; 11-11-2020, 09:24 AM. Reason: Removed pic to shorten quote.
            2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Working...
            X