Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Notification Question

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Notification Question

    Hello all. A question, twice since yesterday morning I’ve gotten notifications like this. Any thoughts? Maybe the post was deleted?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	3FEA1E5D-6D58-4A11-A3D8-D7D532F9A493.png
Views:	317
Size:	177.2 KB
ID:	34329
    Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28bh
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

  • #2
    That's a new one for me Neil. Let's see if anybody else reports a similar notification.

    Jim
    The moderators for this site are not GDRV employees, but we do own GDRV products.

    Jim and Ginnie
    2017 Reflection 297RSTS

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post
      That's a new one for me Neil. Let's see if anybody else reports a similar notification.

      Jim
      Yeah it was strange, I thought it was a fluke at first, but then I got another one last night.
      Neil Citro
      2018 Reflection 28bh
      2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

      Comment


      • #4
        Neil

        Do you have the "subscribe to threads that you post in" turned on? I am not sure what the proper name is. On the previous version of this software if you had checked the box "subscribe to posts" then you would get an email saying someone posted in a thread that you are subscribed to.
        By the way the post that you have pictured or received the notification from has been deleted , spammer.

        Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS Oct.2017 build date, EMS-HW50C , Lippert Remote
        2015 Chevy 3500HD CC LB Duramax , Reese Elite 18K

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
          Neil

          Do you have the "subscribe to threads that you post in" turned on? I am not sure what the proper name is. On the previous version of this software if you had checked the box "subscribe to posts" then you would get an email saying someone posted in a thread that you are subscribed to.
          By the way the post that you have pictured or received the notification from has been deleted , spammer.

          Brian
          Yes I do have it turned on. Okay that makes sense it was deleted, I wonder how I got subscribed to that post though?

          Neil Citro
          2018 Reflection 28bh
          2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ncitro View Post
            Hello all. A question, twice since yesterday morning I’ve gotten notifications like this. Any thoughts? Maybe the post was deleted?
            Ditto here a few days ago. Never could figure what post was responded too.
            Last edited by howson; 11-11-2020, 09:24 AM. Reason: Removed pic to shorten quote.
            2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel. Reese R20 Titan hitch, Steadyfast system, 2004 F350 King Ranch dually

            Comment

            Working...
            X