Announcement

Collapse

New Topic?

Please note only moderators can start a new thread in this channel but all are welcome to reply to existing threads.
See more
See less

Notification Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoda
    replied
    Originally posted by ncitro View Post
    Hello all. A question, twice since yesterday morning I’ve gotten notifications like this. Any thoughts? Maybe the post was deleted?
    Ditto here a few days ago. Never could figure what post was responded too.
    Last edited by howson; 11-11-2020, 09:24 AM. Reason: Removed pic to shorten quote.

Leave a comment:

• ncitro
    replied
    Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
    Neil

Do you have the "subscribe to threads that you post in" turned on? I am not sure what the proper name is. On the previous version of this software if you had checked the box "subscribe to posts" then you would get an email saying someone posted in a thread that you are subscribed to.
    By the way the post that you have pictured or received the notification from has been deleted , spammer.

Brian
    Yes I do have it turned on. Okay that makes sense it was deleted, I wonder how I got subscribed to that post though?

Leave a comment:

• Country Campers
    replied
    Neil

Do you have the "subscribe to threads that you post in" turned on? I am not sure what the proper name is. On the previous version of this software if you had checked the box "subscribe to posts" then you would get an email saying someone posted in a thread that you are subscribed to.
    By the way the post that you have pictured or received the notification from has been deleted , spammer.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• ncitro
    replied
    Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post
    That's a new one for me Neil. Let's see if anybody else reports a similar notification.

Jim
    Yeah it was strange, I thought it was a fluke at first, but then I got another one last night.

Leave a comment:

• TucsonJim
    replied
    That's a new one for me Neil. Let's see if anybody else reports a similar notification.

Jim

Leave a comment:

• ncitro
    started a topic Notification Question

Notification Question

Hello all. A question, twice since yesterday morning I’ve gotten notifications like this. Any thoughts? Maybe the post was deleted?

Click image for larger version

Name:	3FEA1E5D-6D58-4A11-A3D8-D7D532F9A493.png
Views:	572
Size:	177.2 KB
ID:	34329
Working...
X