Announcement

Collapse

New Topic?

Please note only moderators can start a new thread in this channel but all are welcome to reply to existing threads.
See more
See less

Add VIN to Profile (A "How To")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add VIN to Profile (A "How To")

• Advanced user trick: in the first step below, right-click on MY PROFILE and then select OPEN LINK IN NEW TAB. This way you can may profile changes on a second page (closing it when done) without losing your place on this page!
    1) After logging in to your account, click the small arrow next to your username (top right of the uppermost menu bar) and the select MY PROFILE.

Click image for larger version

Name:	My Profile 1.JPG
Views:	1013
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	34441

2) The USER PROFILE page will open. Find EDIT SETTINGS on the left side and click it.

Name:	My Profile 2.JPG
Views:	766
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	34442

3) The USER SETTINGS page will open. Scroll down the page and you'll see the VIN entry box.

4) Enter your trailer's VIN and then click SAVE CHANGES.

Name:	My Profile 3.JPG
Views:	788
Size:	102.2 KB
ID:	34444

5) Feel free to enter any information in the other fields on the USER SETTINGS page as desired.

6) When finished, click HOME to exit your profile settings.

Name:	My Profle 4.JPG
Views:	747
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	34443
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus
Working...
X