Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing super sofa

Hello
    I have a 2017 momentum 399TH and the main slide has the 5 seat super sofa. I want to remove the sofa in order to replace the carpet underneath. The seat of the sofa on the far end pops out by itself and it looks like the remaining 4 seats are connected individually, one to the next. So I see how to pull them apart. The question I have is how do I detach each piece from the floor? It looks like they are screwed in from underneath the floorboard. Not sure how to undo the screws. Any advice or help would be appreciated

If they are screwed in from the bottom you should be able to access the screws when the slide is out , maybe?

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Look to see if there is a fabric panel on the inside. In our 303 the sofa is screwed through the bottom of the fabric panel frame, by them poking a small hole on the inside and inserting the screw through.
      Joseph
      Tow
      Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
      Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
      South of Houston Texas

Comment

I would be surprised if they did anything fancier than driving in some screws through the lower couch frame from the top. Mine were in the front to back part of the frame toward to front.
        Jim (& Sharon)
        2015 GD Momentum 385TH w/ Joy Rider shocks, Sailun 637s & 3" Garage extension, LifeBlue Lithium.
        2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
        The toys:
        2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE
        2018 Fiat Abarth Cabrio

Comment

Working...
        X