No announcement yet.

Deciding Between Imagine 2500RL & XLS 23LDE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good point about the dealer being obligated to do warranty work if they sold the original unit, thank you Cate & Rob!

Comment

Originally posted by 2MannCrew View Post
      Good point about the dealer being obligated to do warranty work if they sold the original unit, thank you Cate & Rob!
      I bought my 303RLS about a nine hour drive away from us due to the local dealer not coming within $5k of the other dealer's price. The local salesman said something like 'sorry we couldn't make a deal on that trailer, but we will still want to service it. I thought, that's classy.
      A few months later the fridge recall came in for my unit. So in February I gave them a call about getting an appt in May to get it looked after. They took my name and trailer VIN. There was some waiting on the phone until someone came on the line and said they could not fit me in until September. I said 'you're kidding?!?' A 7 month wait?!? They said no, not kidding, they were all booked up until then. Which of course is bs, but that's what a lot of dealers do if you don't purchase from them. I made an appt at another dealer who was glad to do the work on GD's dime. I haven't set foot in the local GD dealer since. I deal with GD direct and they have been fantastic as far as taking care of any issues I've had.
      Last edited by Scott'n'Wendy; 12-12-2022, 09:35 PM.
      2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
      Electricians were created because engineers need heroes too....

Comment

That's great to know Scott 'n' Wendy, thank you!

Comment

Working...
        X