2021 solitude 378MBS-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 solitude 378MBS-R

Well, here we are. Sold our house in November 2022 and bought this 2021 solitude 378MBS- R. we are living in it full-time and planning on paying off some bills and saving lots of money. Hopefully. We are sitting On a friends property until I can get my own property ready to move onto. Plan on being in The RV for 3 to 5 years until I can officially retire and buy some land in the mountains. The smoky mountains that is here in North Carolina. But I’ve been reading lots of stuff on here for the past few months learning as I go. I already used a lot of useful information on here for fixing stuff and just figuring stuff out. Look forward to communicating with people on here and learning and hopefully in the future being able to share also.
    Bryon & Patti
    2021 Solitude 378MBS-R
    No truck right now

Hi Bryon & Patti:

Welcome! You have obviously already figured out the avatar and signature parts . . . so, ask any questions that we might be able to help you with.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

So far I’ve been able to find the answers I’ve needed by searching and I’ve learned a lot of other stuff just out of curiosity.
      Bryon & Patti
      2021 Solitude 378MBS-R
      No truck right now

Comment

Welcome, sounds like you have a great plan in place. Happy to hear that you are finding this Forum useful. Lots of helpful folks here and a great community. Learning and fixing items is the best way to go if you can do it, if not there are plenty here that can walk you through an issue.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

How's it going? We bought a Reflection 295RL and sold our house. We've been on the road since late November 2022. We're considering upgrading our camper later this year (wife wants W/D real bad).
          2024 Grand Design Solitude 380FL
          2023 GMC 3500HD Dually Diesel

Comment

Working...
          X