Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand design newbies

Hello All,

We are happy to be part of the Grand Design family. My husband and I are retired and travel with our two dogs between our home in Nevada and Texas.

We have owned Keystone products but switched to Grand Design after much research and in person viewings.

We look forward to learning as much as possible about our fifth wheel and sharing information with other members.
    Mike and Linda with Molly and Betty Boop
    2023 Solitude 310GK-R, Onan 5.5 propane generator, autoseek Directv satellite dish, 300 watt solar panel system
    2017 Ford F350 Platinum Crew Cab 6.7 V8 Diesel, SRW 4WD

Welcome, have a read of our Welcome Letter to New Members as it will help you along the way here, also it will help you fill out your signature so you do not have to type your model every time you have a question.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by retiredmomof3 View Post
      Hello All,

We are happy to be part of the Grand Design family. My husband and I are retired and travel with our two dogs between our home in Nevada and Texas.

We have owned Keystone products but switched to Grand Design after much research and in person viewings.

We look forward to learning as much as possible about our fifth wheel and sharing information with other members.
      Welcome--really like the avatar choice!
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
      X