How long before you can use your new RV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long before you can use your new RV

My wife and I downgraded from our TT to a 2930RLR on black Friday. We took delivery (6 weeks), due to the inept dealer, last Friday. It is back in the shop to get the slide outs working, this was discovered after driving it home to put our gear in it. The dealer claimed they fixed the slide prior to delivery. I suspect they hand cranked it our and I am not willing to do this based on what I paid. Has anyone else had a RV they have had to make a payment on which is not usable? I am very disappointed in the lies the dealer keeps providing as well as the lack of quality from Grand Design. Anyone interested in a boat anchor? It has never been used!

We get that you are frustrated . . . but, you are posting on a forum of owners. Our focus is owners helping other owners solve technical issues. It sounds like your issue is primarily with your dealer and the best way to address this is to contact Grand Design Customer Service. Contact info on the right side of our home page. If you are looking to sell this RV, we do not have a Buy-and-Sell section on this forum.

Rob (Moderator)
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Working...
    X