Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Grand Design Owner

Hello,
    My wife and I recently purchased a slightly used 2022 Reflection 226RK. We will take delivery on Saturday and we are really looking forward to this upgrade. We started out over 25 years ago in tents, then to a popup tent trailer, and in 2014 our first travel trailer. I retired two years ago and started a woodworking business and my wife is a teacher. We are looking forward to many adventures in our new rig.
    Chris Love
    Child of God, husband to a great wife, and father of two great men!
    2022 Silverado HD Crew Cab Diesel High Country
    2022 Grand Design Reflection 150 Series 226RK

Congrats and welcome, enjoy the new Reflection.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Welcome to the party
      2021 Reflection 337RLS, 2021 Silverado 3500HD 6.6 gas. Nellie the wonder boxer

Comment

Welcome! You’ll love it!
        Randy & Debbie. 2021 Ram 3500 SRW. 2021 Reflection 337rls

Comment

Wow, my wife and i are in a similar situation. I just retired (Law Enforcement) and doing woodworking. My wife has three weeks left to retire. Just did our bucket list. 2022 High Country 2500 (gas) and 2023 2970RL TT. We are taking our first trip with new set up in March to Florida Pensacola and Galveston Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight View Post
            Wow, my wife and i are in a similar situation. I just retired (Law Enforcement) and doing woodworking. My wife has three weeks left to retire. Just did our bucket list. 2022 High Country 2500 (gas) and 2023 2970RL TT. We are taking our first trip with new set up in March to Florida Pensacola and Galveston Texas.
            Don't miss the naval museum while in Pensacola. You can easily spend a full day gawking at all the displays. The restaurant inside the museum is an exact reproduction (with all the original items placed exactly as they were) from the naval club in the Philippines. It's a "museum" in itself!
            Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
            X