New Memeber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Memeber

Hello, we are New Members. We have a 2017 Grand Design Imagine 2950RL. We have had our RV for 4 years!

Ronette & Samuel
    Last edited by nettie; 01-25-2023, 10:48 PM.

Welcome, glad to have you join us here. How is your 2017 model holding up?

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

It had been good to us, however today we noticed the awning light is out, along with the speaker light, we are currently trying to get the cover off the command center to see if there are any loose wiring. Any help would be great!

Comment

BTW, thanks for the welcoming!

Comment

Originally posted by nettie View Post
          It had been good to us, however today we noticed the awning light is out, along with the speaker light, we are currently trying to get the cover off the command center to see if there are any loose wiring. Any help would be great!
          There is a trim ring around the control panel that pops off, a butter knife will do it but be careful and feel around till you find the fingers that hold it on, I think one at each corner and one in the middle on both sides. Then there are just screws that hold the whole panel in place.

Brian
          Brian & Michelle
          2018 Reflection 29RS
          2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

There should be an inline fuse in the small gauge wire going to the awning lights.

Rob
            Cate & Rob
            (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
            2015 Reflection 303RLS
            2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
            Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Thank you we got it, the fuse was out! Saved us alot of money! I am glad I joined, very helpful!

Comment

Working...
              X