New Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Members

Casey & Roxane Kennedy, We just purchased our first Grand Design. It is a 2021 22MLE. Looking forward to many years of carefree travels!

Welcome you two. We had some friends purchase that model last year. Great floorplan.

JIm
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by casey.roxane@msn.com View Post
      Casey & Roxane Kennedy, We just purchased our first Grand Design. It is a 2021 22MLE. Looking forward to many years of carefree travels!
      Congrats! Please check out the Welcome Letter to get the most from your time here on this forum. Any questions...fire away!

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Hello all. As my wife and I look to purchase our first travel trailer, I came across a used 2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE for 32k. I don't know if this is a fair price or not so input is appreciated. We have only seen pictures thus far as it is an hour and a half away. Reportedly it has only been used 10 times and is "like new." He is also selling the tow vehicle since I would need to upgrade mine. Any thoughts as to if this could be a good deal or other things to watch out for. From the forum, the 22MLE appears to be a really nice rig. Thank you
        Looking to buy in 2024

Comment

Originally posted by njpete08096 View Post
          Hello all. As my wife and I look to purchase our first travel trailer, I came across a used 2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE for 32k. I don't know if this is a fair price or not so input is appreciated. We have only seen pictures thus far as it is an hour and a half away. Reportedly it has only been used 10 times and is "like new." He is also selling the tow vehicle since I would need to upgrade mine. Any thoughts as to if this could be a good deal or other things to watch out for. From the forum, the 22MLE appears to be a really nice rig. Thank you
          Spend the money to hire a professional RV inspector that has nothing to gain whether you buy it or not before buying the used unit. One of many resources (search google): https://nrvia.org/locate/

Think of the acquisition like buying a house--would you purchase one without a pre-purchase inspection?

Howard
          Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thank you for the advice, Howard. We ended up going back to the dealership and made a wonderful deal on a 2022 22MLE. We pick it up on Friday after picking up the F150 XLT this past Saturday. Looking forward to enjoying this TT for a number of years and exploring this beautiful country.
            Looking to buy in 2024

Comment

Congratulations and welcome to the forum. We were looking pretty hard at the 22MLE, but we found that the 23LDE fits us a bit better. You cannot go wrong with that 22MLE. Wishing you both the best during your travels.

NJPete: I would still recommend an independent inspection before you sign and pick up your trailer. It doesn't hurt to get an independent opinion on the condition of your trailer. Our inspection found a few items that the dealership missed to include a water leak at the kitchen drain. Good luck either way and congratulations!
              2023 GD Imagine XLS 23 LDE
              2021 Toyota Tundra CM 4x4 5.7L
              Roadmaster Active Suspension (RAS)
              Curt Tru-Track 4P (8k) WDH
              Haloview BT-7 w/ Side Marker Cameras

Comment

Working...
              X