Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2023 Grand Design Imagine AIM 16ML (NEW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023 Grand Design Imagine AIM 16ML (NEW)

Hoping to find other owners of the recently released 2023 Grand Design Imagine AIM 16ML. I took delivery December 23, 2022. The travel trailer is so new that I'm not having much luck finding online information from other owners. Additionally, only an Owner's Manual "addendum" to the Grand Design Imagine line was provided. Seems, at this time, there is no owner's manual dedicated to this year/make/model. Please feel free to message me or respond to this post and hopefully the conversations and support will grow. Thank you.
    Last edited by Kerbar97; 01-27-2023, 12:45 PM.
    2023 Grand Design Imagine AIM 16ML

Good morning Kerbar97

Welcome to the technical forum. I'm one of the forum moderators and wish you luck in trying to get all the details you need to make a decision. I see most posts on the forum, and as you mention, the AIM models are so new, that there just isn't a large group of owners yet. I don't recall seeing any AIM specific threads yet on the forum that would be specific to the models. But hopefully, we may have an owner pop up here with their experiences. With regards to the owner's manuals, Grand Design typically does not publish model specific versions. The manuals are focused on a product line and manufacturing year instead. As you mention, they added an addendum to include the AIM models in the Imagine product line manuals.

Best wishes,

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

TucsonJim, Thanks for your response. Just to clarify, there is no additional decision to be made. I am already an owner of the 2023 Grand Design Imagine AIM 16ML. So, as you mentioned, guess I'm the owner that has "popped up". Moving on, related to the explanation of Grand Design not typically publishing model specific versions of the Owner's Manual, it's not helpful when the provided "addendum" instructs you to refer to the Grand Design Imagine Owner's Manual while that manual has no reference to the type of furnace installed in the AIM.
      Last edited by Kerbar97; 01-27-2023, 01:06 PM.
      2023 Grand Design Imagine AIM 16ML

Comment

For appliances, an internet search by appliance name and model number might be a better way to fill in the information that you are looking for.

Rob
        Cate & Rob
        (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
        2015 Reflection 303RLS
        2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
        Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Kerbar97 - This just in!!!

Grand Design made a major renovation to their website this afternoon. The new version is just a trial and many changes are expected. But you may be able to get some new information from the website. Give it a try.

www.granddesignrv.com

Jim
          Jim and Ginnie
          2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
          GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
          GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Kerbar97

I have reached out to GD about the manual for the Imagine AIM. They let me know that each Imagine AIM should come with a 180 page Imagine manual as well as a 23 page update for the 2023 models that include the AIM as well as the XLS. I am attaching the 23 page manual. If you did not receive the paper copy of either one of these manuals please call GD Customer Service with your VIN and they will get you the manual you need.

Imagine OM UPDATE_2023 Models_Rev 10.2022[4821].pdf

Brian
            Brian & Michelle
            2018 Reflection 29RS
            2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Kerbar97

I just bought my 16ML and await its delivery. I queried my seller about many things as i expect to get the large manual. However, while I ask can you tell me the model name and type of TV?
              Last edited by howson; 02-06-2023, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X