New to Grand Design and Camping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdklaka View Post
    NoPeeking Dumb question but was your toilet paper holder installed somewhere? Mine is in the vanity. Lol
    Welcome to the 2400BH club, we love the floor plan and size, and it has treated us pretty well. I'm sure one day we'll get something bigger, but for now we're sticking with this.

Our toilet paper holder was in the vanity too, not mounted anywhere. We actually just ended up buying a free standing holder as we couldn't find a good spot to mount the supplied one. To that point, I actually ended up using the two bracket ends from the toilet paper holder to mount another towel rod on the door to accompany the existing one. Made for a perfect match too since they were the same brackets they used on the OEM install.
    2019 Imagine 2400BH
    2019 F150 XLT Super Crew, EcoBoost, 6.5' box, Max tow package with 3.55 ratio

Comment

Originally posted by StephenO View Post
      Our toilet paper holder was in the vanity too, not mounted anywhere. We actually just ended up buying a free standing holder as we couldn't find a good spot to mount the supplied one. To that point, I actually ended up using the two bracket ends from the toilet paper holder to mount another towel rod on the door to accompany the existing one. Made for a perfect match too since they were the same brackets they used on the OEM install.
      X2... our roll free-ranges on the shelf with the mid-rail. I like the use of the roll holder for another towel bar. 👍 (We currently have two spring rods across the top of the shower to hang towels and other wet stuff.)

Mike
      Mike & Sonya
      2017 Silverado 1500, 5.3, Tow Pkg, RAS
      Blue Ox SwayPro
      2021 2400BH (DeBunked)

Comment

Sounds good. I like the free roaming toilet paper. I will post what happens to the door when i hear otherwise. Had one other issue where the kitchen faucet handle fell off. Looks like the inner screw holding it on was loose. That was easy to fix myself though as the dealership.
        2022 Grand Design Imagine 2400BH
        2021 F150 Super crew powerboost hybrid

Comment

So finally took it in so they could repair the door! Should get it back by Memorial Day, so I will post how they fixed it when i get it back. Had one other badish issue. A/C does not work. We didn't run it when we got it because it was cold, and when i turned it on it blew air so thought we were good, but when it got warm found it it blows but doesn't cool. I would hope they cover that. :(
          2022 Grand Design Imagine 2400BH
          2021 F150 Super crew powerboost hybrid

Comment

Working...
          X