First Grand Design travel trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Grand Design travel trailer

We joined the GD family in early November when we picked up our Imagine 2600RB. Been out roughly 10 days with it and have really enjoyed it. Looking forward to our long summer trip to the upper Midwest and the west coast.

We came over from Jayco and are really glad we did
    Last edited by Running from Gnats; 01-18-2020, 09:32 PM.
    2020 F-250 Lariat 2WD SuperCrew 6.7L, Blue Ox SwayPro hitch w/ 1000lb bars
    2020 Imagine 2600RD w/ Road Armor + wet bolt suspension, Yakima Longhaul Bike Rack, MicroAir EasyStart 364 for AC, Lion Energy 105 amp Lithiium Ion X2
    Amateur Radio Call N9XGZ
    FMCA # 489460

Thread is 18 months old. I've been sort of unhappy with my 2019 Jayco Jay Feather 27BH quality. But I love the layout, features, etc.

Haven't been in a Grand Design, but from a distance, they look like good trailers. Any former Jay Feather owners who can compare? I've searched this forum.

Comment

Running from Gnats

How did this post go almost 2 years with no welcome or response.

Welcome, we are glad you are here. You input has been helpful.

Brian

Sorry for the delay
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Running from Gnats -- it's repeating what Brian wrote, but how the heck did your post get overlooked? I, too, am glad you're here!

Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Running from Gnats Sorry for being so tardy to your party.

crockettlarry Welcome to the forum!

Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
          Nash County, NC
          2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
          X