Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold shower today

Hi everyone, just picked up our new 2023 380 FL
    turned on the new hot water system after bleeding the air out of the hot side set it to 105 deg and I got about 3 minutes of hot water then the control head started beeping and putting out a E1 code
    needless to say finished up with a cold shower and many questions
    this is a tankless Furrion system so what’s the trick here ? What have I not done?
    thanks

Originally posted by Chipandwendy View Post
    Hi everyone, just picked up our new 2023 380 FL
    turned on the new hot water system after bleeding the air out of the hot side set it to 105 deg and I got about 3 minutes of hot water then the control head started beeping and putting out a E1 code
    needless to say finished up with a cold shower and many questions
    this is a tankless Furrion system so what’s the trick here ? What have I not done?
    thanks
    Welcome to the forum! I did a quick google search and E1 looks like a gas pressure error, do your tanks have propane and are they turned on? If so try your stove and see if it lights. Might have been an air pocket in the gas line if the tanks are on and everything is working now. If the stove works but the water heater still does not then I would check for a pinched or kinked line to the water heater.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Working...
    X