Hello I'm a newbie here first Grand design trailer iPhone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello I'm a newbie here first Grand design trailer iPhone

Hello I just ordered a grand design imagine 2970 RL I haven't gotten it yet because they're putting power jacks on that I plan to go camping real soon I am looking forward to the two air conditioning units my last trailer only had one
    ​​​​​​

Originally posted by Hmcfly View Post
    Hello I just ordered a grand design imagine 2970 RL I haven't gotten it yet because they're putting power jacks on that I plan to go camping real soon I am looking forward to the two air conditioning units my last trailer only had one​​​
    Glad you're here -- check out the Welcome Letter (link on the home page) to learn more about this forum.

I personally do not know of anyone that has power jacks on a 2970 so please post some pictures and your impression of the modification once completed. (Thanks in advance!)

Again--welcome!

Howard

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome to the technical forum. Safe travels.

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

You’ll really enjoy the floor plan of the 2970RL. We really love ours. The 2970 has two USB ports in the cubby holes on either side of the bed. Where are you adding power jacks?
        Eddie & Kathy
        2021 Imagine 2970RL
        2019 Ram 2500 Laramie Mega Cab 4x4 Cummins 6.7L
        Houston, TX

Comment

Working...
        X