New used 337RLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New used 337RLS

Hello everyone. Just purchased our first 5th wheel, a gently used 2018 337RLS. This forum certainly helped me decide that GD was the trailer I wanted.
    We are not new to camping, having progressed from tents, to pop ups, to TT. The big difference now is that we are going full time so that we can enjoy the beauty of North America (and honestly to get away from the snow) and hopefully get to meet some of you along the way.

Cheers
    Pierre and Debbie
    2018 Ram 3500 SLT srw lb
    2018 GD Reflection 337 RLS

Congrats and welcome to the family, glad to have you here.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre&Deb View Post
      Hello everyone. Just purchased our first 5th wheel, a gently used 2018 337RLS. This forum certainly helped me decide that GD was the trailer I wanted.
      We are not new to camping, having progressed from tents, to pop ups, to TT. The big difference now is that we are going full time so that we can enjoy the beauty of North America (and honestly to get away from the snow) and hopefully get to meet some of you along the way.

Cheers
      Congrats! Your floor plan is practically identical to my 315RLTS. The DW and I really like ours! Don't hesitate to ask questions in the Technical Forum.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
      X