New Imagine 2670mk On Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Imagine 2670mk On Order

HI: We are Jerry and Pat from Freedom, WY (but in AZ for the winter). We ordered a new Imagine 2670MK several weeks ago and it should arrive by the end of February. We just discovered this forum and look forward to being happy GD owners.

Originally posted by Sissysfolks View Post
    HI: We are Jerry and Pat from Freedom, WY (but in AZ for the winter). We ordered a new Imagine 2670MK several weeks ago and it should arrive by the end of February. We just discovered this forum and look forward to being happy GD owners.
    Welcome to Grand Design's Owners Forum! Should you have any questions about your new trailer (even before you get it!) the Technical Forum side is an excellent resource full of helpful people. Don't hesitate to post.

-Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

Welcome to Grand Design's Owners Forum! Should you have any questions about your new trailer (even before you get it!) the Technical Forum side is an excellent resource full of helpful people. Don't hesitate to post.

-Howard
      Howard - Jerry and Pat's comment that they just "discovered" the forum is interesting. Some months ago I and possibly others had asked what GDRV was doing to promote the existence and value of this forum. As I recall since the forum was quite new just getting the forum up and running was the emphasis with little definite direction on how to market it. This made total sense at the time.

It would seem by now that GDRV would have the promotion of this forum prominently being done in various ways. GDRV4Life, FB, and other social media seem to be everywhere which is certainly a valuable marketing tool and business strategy.

Any idea on what is being commuincated to owners, potential owners, etc. regarding the forum these days and what yet will be done ?.......or maybe this is not in the cards for some valid reason(s.)

Dan
      Dan & Carol
      2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
      2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Originally posted by Canyonlight View Post

Howard - Jerry and Pat's comment that they just "discovered" the forum is interesting. Some months ago I and possibly others had asked what GDRV was doing to promote the existence and value of this forum. As I recall since the forum was quite new just getting the forum up and running was the emphasis with little definite direction on how to market it. This made total sense at the time.

It would seem by now that GDRV would have the promotion of this forum prominently being done in various ways. GDRV4Life, FB, and other social media seem to be everywhere which is certainly a valuable marketing tool and business strategy.

Any idea on what is being commuincated to owners, potential owners, etc. regarding the forum these days and what yet will be done ?.......or maybe this is not in the cards for some valid reason(s.)

Dan
        I'm just a humble moderator that knows ( a little ) about GDRVs. For your topic, that's clearly in GDRV-Emily and GDRV-Megan 's lane. Emily did get the moderators business cards and I hand them out every chance I get!

Apologies to the OP for continuing to take their thread off-topic. If a discussion on the forum's current state or future is desired let's switch to the Technical Forum > Announcements and Site Feedback channel!
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Comment

Hey all! We are doing our best to market it out on SEO's as well as at rallies, shows, FB and GDRV4Life. I believe you will see a surge of members come in once rally season is in full swing.
          Sissysfolks welcome to the Forum and to the GDRV Family!

Comment

Thank you all. Emily--I would like to have the Morryde CRE3000 suspension system installed on our new rv (which we picked up on March 4th and are delighted with). I contacted Customer Service to seek permission (and avoid a warranty invalidation) but have not received a call back. HELP!

Comment

Originally posted by Sissysfolks View Post
              Thank you all. Emily--I would like to have the Morryde CRE3000 suspension system installed on our new rv (which we picked up on March 4th and are delighted with). I contacted Customer Service to seek permission (and avoid a warranty invalidation) but have not received a call back. HELP!
              GDRV-Emily and GDRV-Megan ...FYA.

Comment

Sissysfolks this would not be up to customer service. If you are requesting this upgrade, you are welcome to purchase it aftermarket and have it installed! It will not void any warranties

Comment

Great: Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                  X