Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New 17MKE owner with Furrion camera issue. Anybody else have this issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 17MKE owner with Furrion camera issue. Anybody else have this issue?

I’m a new 17MKE owner and i purchased a Furrion s series camera. Problem is it doesn’t work.
    from my SUV cab cuts in/out. When it cuts in it shows 2 bars signal strength

Originally posted by mark2024 View Post
    I’m a new 17MKE owner and i purchased a Furrion s series camera. Problem is it doesn’t work.
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

"Furrion" and "Problem" as nearly synonyms. That's not bashing a GD supplier (which is a no-no), it's a personal conclusion based on personal experience and literally reading thousands of posts on this forum documenting issues with Furrion products.

Many have replaced the camera with an aftermarket alternative. There's a current thread you might find interesting: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...camera-systems

Also, in a new tab in your browser enter camera site:gdrvowners.com The resulting list of threads is quite long...but should be informative.

Again, welcome!

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by mark2024 View Post
      Make sure you have the antenna on the display up. I have 2 bars on my rear camera and it is not perfect but I forgot to raise the antenna once and had exactly the same problem. I'm not happy with mine - just had to replace the monitor despite putting in complaints to Furrion day one. When LCI bought Furrion, those complaints were lost. System should have been replaced under warranty but LCI refused despite my emails documenting problems that Furrion didn't address.
      2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar, factory gen, 8K axles with discs, W/D, Heat Pump, Gen 2 Goosebox, Battleborn
      2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin

Comment

Working...
      X