New Member 22MLE (on order)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member 22MLE (on order)

Just wanted to say hi. The wife and I are about to be empty nesters and getting close to retiring. We used to camped a lot in tents (still have 4), but the ground was getting colder & harder. We moved up to a Lance 1575 a few years ago. We love the little camper, but we need a little more room as we were literary tripping over each other. We just ordered our 22MLE as we feel this floor plan meets mists of our needs. I hope to meet some of you on the road once we get past the Covid-19 chapter of our lives.
    Don & Kim
    2018 Ram Rebel 1500
    2021 Grand Design 22MLE (on order)
    2013 Lance (slightly used in 2016)
    1990 Multiple Tents

Originally posted by Cyclops62 View Post
    Just wanted to say hi. The wife and I are about to be empty nesters and getting close to retiring. We used to camped a lot in tents (still have 4), but the ground was getting colder & harder. We moved up to a Lance 1575 a few years ago. We love the little camper, but we need a little more room as we were literary tripping over each other. We just ordered our 22MLE as we feel this floor plan meets mists of our needs. I hope to meet some of you on the road once we get past the Covid-19 chapter of our lives.
    Welcome and congratulations all around. Please don't hesitate to ask questions on the Technical Forum!

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Congratulations on your new 22mle!
      2010 Tundra SR5 DC 5.7L
      2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE
      Andersen WDH
      Dexter E-Z Flex Suspension Kit
      2018 Rockwood Mini Lite 2104s
      2014 Jayco x17z Hybrid

Comment

Today we picked up our 2021 22MLE, we are very happy.πŸ˜€πŸ‘.
        Don & Kim
        2018 Ram Rebel 1500
        2021 Grand Design 22MLE (on order)
        2013 Lance (slightly used in 2016)
        1990 Multiple Tents

Comment

Today we picked up our 2021 22MLE, we are very happy.πŸ˜€πŸ‘.
          How exciting! Time to go out and enjoy.

Brian
          Brian & Michelle
          2018 Reflection 29RS
          2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
          X