New Member 2021 303RLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member 2021 303RLS

Our 1st RV , looking to retire soon and traveling the US. We have spent 2 years of watching YouTube videos and reading forums ,I really have enjoy this forum and the information posted. Spent the 1st night in it at the dealer and drove home the next day but not before spending 30 minutes in an empty parking practices backing up. So far its everything we wish for ..
    2019 2500 RAM Laramie diesel 4x4 2021 303RLS vin 573FR3321M9907669

Originally posted by Harleybr56 View Post
    Our 1st RV , looking to retire soon and traveling the US. We have spent 2 years of watching YouTube videos and reading forums ,I really have enjoy this forum and the information posted. Spent the 1st night in it at the dealer and drove home the next day but not before spending 30 minutes in an empty parking practices backing up. So far its everything we wish for ..
    Welcome to the Forum.
    Plenty of help here and we all have started where you are so no question is too small.
    Enjoy and be safe.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

The 303 is a fantastic floorplan--I believe it continues to be GD's best seller. Congrats and glad you joined us. As my fellow Moderator Brian stated, please feel free to ask away if you have any questions. That's why GD provides us this forum!

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Yes - welcome ! There are several thousand of us 303 fan club folks out there even after several years.........right Rob Cate&Rob ?

Enjoy the heck our of your new 303 and upcoming retirement !

Dan
        Dan & Carol
        2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
        2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Welcome! Enjoy the 303 and retirement!

Comment

Retirement can't come soon enough! We've had a blast our first winter in our 337 (almost went with 303). Glad to have you join us!
            Andi
            Brookings SD
            2018 Reflection 337RLS
            2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Comment

Working...
            X