Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My sister Leslie and I are picking up a new 2019 Momentum G-Class 28G this weekend.

We are mostly weekend warriors and this is our first toy hauler. Looking forward to exploring the roads and interacting with everyone here.

Regards,
    Bill & Leslie
    Bill & Leslie
    2019 Momentum G Class 28G
    2008 Ford F250 CrewCab 4x4

Hi Bill! Welcome to the forum, and congrats you and your sis for the new toy hauler.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by BillG View Post
      My sister Leslie and I are picking up a new 2019 Momentum G-Class 28G this weekend.

We are mostly weekend warriors and this is our first toy hauler. Looking forward to exploring the roads and interacting with everyone here.

Regards,
      Bill & Leslie
      Welcome to GDRV's Technical Forum and congratulations on the 28G!

Don't hesitate to ask questions--that's why this forum exists.

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome! Take a look around the forum and let us know if we can help with anything.

Comment

Originally posted by BillG View Post

Regards,
          Bill & Leslie
          Congrats on the new Momentum! Glad to have you aboard!!
          Andi
          Brookings SD
          2018 Reflection 337RLS
          2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Comment

Working...
          X