New addition to the family...2020 Imagine 2400BH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New addition to the family...2020 Imagine 2400BH

Greetings fellow campers. Just signed up after purchasing a new 2400BH. Picking it up next week hopefully to try and get out for the July 4th holiday weekend. This is our first TT purchase after many, many years of pop ups and tents. So excited and can’t wait to get her home. Peace everyone and be safe ✌️

2020 Chevy 2500 HD Crew, 6.6 gas, 4WD
    2020 Imagine 2400 BH
    Gen Y weight distribution torsion head w/ Equalizer WDH
    Last edited by Rich; 06-06-2020, 11:32 AM.

Originally posted by Rich View Post
    Greetings fellow campers. Just signed up after purchasing a new 2400BH. Picking it up next week hopefully to try and get out for the July 4th holiday weekend. This is our first TT purchase after many, many years of pop ups and tents. So excited and can’t wait to get her home. Peace everyone and be safe ✌️
    Welcome to the forum, Rich. The 2400BH is quite the upgrade from a tent/pop-up!

Any questions, don't hesitate to post.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome to the tech forum Rich. Since this is a new unit to you, please don't hesitate to ask questions about the operation, maintenance, trouble-shooting or repair of your unit. There's a ton of helpful people on this forum who will jump in and help.

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Rich:

That is fantastic! I am in the same boat. To me camping is with a tent and maybe a backpack. I didn't really want a travel trailer, I figured if I was going that route, just put me in a nice hotel.....I was either camping or staying somewhere nice....not some compromise in between...IE glamping. My wife wanted a camper though and I wanted to take the kids to see some off the grid places. So, we compromised and bought a 2400BH. I pick mine up in 3 days. Looking forward with chatting with you...maybe we can help each other out. I am getting ready to order and do an electrical upgrade. Check out the thread below if you are interested.

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...-and-questions
        2020 Imagine 2400BH
        2017 Ford F350 Platinum FX4/4x4 SuperCrew 6.7L V8 Diesel 9' Bed SRW, Leveled + Airbags

Our Mods

Comment

Working...
        X