Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 2930RL Family

Greetings from the Pacific Northwest!

We've recently put our deposit on a 2020 Solitude 2930RL, are currently doing the COVID "tap dance" and hope to pick up our coach around the end of the month. We've been avid tent campers and boaters for years, but this is our first RV. We're looking forward to a new adventure.

Although there are many builders of RVs producing similar floorplans, forums such as this really make a difference in owner experience. I wish to thank everyone here for their openness and active involvement. Having experienced this with other subjects, I am looking forward to folks such as yourselves making a huge difference in my learning things and working through issues.
    Scott, Carol and Doodles Abby & Rylee
    2020 Grand Design Solitude 2930RL
    2020 F-450 CC, LB, 4x4, 6.7, B&W Companion 25K

Originally posted by ttechnology View Post

We've recently put our deposit on a 2020 Solitude 2930RL, are currently doing the COVID "tap dance" and hope to pick up our coach around the end of the month. We've been avid tent campers and boaters for years, but this is our first RV. We're looking forward to a new adventure.

Although there are many builders of RVs producing similar floorplans, forums such as this really make a difference in owner experience. I wish to thank everyone here for their openness and active involvement. Having experienced this with other subjects, I am looking forward to folks such as yourselves making a huge difference in my learning things and working through issues.
    We're glad to have you here--and congrats on the Solitude. Any questions, fire away...

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by ttechnology View Post

Welcome Scott, Carol and pups. You're right that this forum is a great asset for GD owners - I've learned a lot about things I didn't even know existed! (Much to hubby's dismay as I keep coming up with projects for him ).

Enjoy your new Solitude when it arrives!

Andi
      Andi
      Brookings SD
      2018 Reflection 337RLS
      2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Comment

Carol, Abby, Rylee, and Scott.

Welcome to the Grand Design's techie forum. We hope you'll find answers to all your operation, maintenance, repair and modification questions here. Our goal is to help keep you on the road and to empty your wallet with gadgets and modifications.

Jim
        Jim and Ginnie
        2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
        GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
        GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
        X