Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi folks, I have a 2019 303 and have about 8000 miles on it. Retired Navy and USPS. Enjoy all the information on this site. Live in Mize Ms.
    Chip and Janice
    2019 303RLS, 2019 F350 LB Diesel Dually
    B&W Companion
    Goodyear Endurance
    Morryde SRE 4000

Mize Ms.

Originally posted by Popeye View Post
    Hi folks, I have a 2019 303 and have about 8000 miles on it. Retired Navy and USPS. Enjoy all the information on this site. Live in Mize Ms.
    Welcome, Popeye--you're in good company as there are many 303RLS owners here.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome Popeye. I'm a shallow water sailor (Coast Guard) vet myself. Safe travels to you.

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Need a bit of help. Where or how do I add my type of camper and tow vehicle to the bottom of my posts.
        Chip and Janice
        2019 303RLS, 2019 F350 LB Diesel Dually
        B&W Companion
        Goodyear Endurance
        Morryde SRE 4000

Mize Ms.

Comment

Need a bit of help. Where or how do I add my type of camper and tow vehicle to the bottom of my posts.
          In the Forum Use channel. Here's the thread: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/gdrv4li...-to-your-posts
          Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome Popeye !
            Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
            Nash County, NC
            2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Welcome Shipmate. Enjoy your new GD!
              Dave and Sue
              2020 GD 2250RK
              2019 F-150 XLT, 5.0, 4WD, SB
              Curt 17500 WDH, 3.55
              GY Endurance, Dexter EZ Flex
              SCPO(SW) USN, (Ret), HP: Tampa Bay ⚓️🇺🇸

Comment

Working...
              X