Announcement

Collapse

Need help?

Please include the year, make and model of your GDRV ("2019 Reflection 315RLTS") along with the make and model of the component with the issue ("Dometic RM1350 refrigerator", "Furrion FMCM15-BL microwave", etc) in your question.
See more
See less

New Member Momentum 398M on order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Momentum 398M on order

I just found this place, It seems a like a good site to learn about Grand Design RVs, and the bonus is that GD actually participates on occasion

DW and I hunt, Archery, Muzzeloader, Rifle. We have string of top notch Brittany bird dogs that keep us busy, and are a primary reason for out choice of RV.
    We never stay in campgrounds. 100% Boondocking, often in remote locations for extended periods.

Originally posted by Huntindog View Post
    I just found this place, It seems a like a good site to learn about Grand Design RVs, and the bonus is that GD actually participates on occasion

DW and I hunt, Archery, Muzzeloader, Rifle. We have string of top notch Brittany bird dogs that keep us busy, and are a primary reason for out choice of RV.
    We never stay in campgrounds. 100% Boondocking, often in remote locations for extended periods.
    Welcome to GD's Technical Forum! If you have any questions about your Momentum you've come to the right place.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard, 2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome Huntindog. I'm a hunter with two brittany's myself. Their names are Remington and Springfield or Remi and Spring for short. we've had to stop using them for hunting though. There are just too many encounters with rattlesnakes where we bird hunt. We've put them through snake training a couple of times, but they are still way to curious when they enounter a snake. We're looking forward to the opening of Archery deer season in late August here in Arizona.

Jim
      The moderators for this site are not GDRV employees, but we do own GDRV products.

Jim and Ginnie
      2017 Reflection 297RSTS

Comment

Working...
      X