Announcement

Collapse

Need help?

Please include the year, make and model of your GDRV ("2019 Reflection 315RLTS") along with the make and model of the component with the issue ("Dometic RM1350 refrigerator", "Furrion FMCM15-BL microwave", etc) in your question.
See more
See less

New Member - 2020 Transcend 31RLK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member - 2020 Transcend 31RLK

My wife and I picked up our first travel trailer last week. We purchased a 2020 Transcend 31RLK. We are very happy with it so far and are having fun getting it outfitted. I have found a few issues with it, but was prepared for that. I am going to take it on a couple trips and then take it back for the dealer to get all the issues addressed.

We are towing with a 2018 Ford F-350 Crew Cab Long Bed with the 6.7-liter Powerstroke. It tows well, but feels like a long load.

I really appreciate the forum and all of the ideas and information here. I look forward to being a part of the community.
    Rob & Linda
    2020 Grand Design Transcend 31 RLK
    2018 Ford F350 Lariat Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 6.7 Liter Powerstroke
    Oregon

Rob & Linda

Congrats and welcome.
    Yes that is a long trailer , our previous TT was 34' 8" , you got that by a couple feet or so.

I see you have already posted some questions , plenty of help here but does not seem to be many Transcend owners yet. Don't forget to add your input also.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS Oct.17 build date, EMS-HW50C , Lippert Remote
    2015 Chevy 3500HD CC LB Duramax , Reese Elite 18K

Comment

Working...
    X