Announcement

Collapse

Need help?

Please include the year, make and model of your GDRV ("2019 Reflection 315RLTS") along with the make and model of the component with the issue ("Dometic RM1350 refrigerator", "Furrion FMCM15-BL microwave", etc) in your question.
See more
See less

New owners of a 2020 303 RLS

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New owners of a 2020 303 RLS

    We bought a 2020 303 RLS yesterday. We wont pick it up until next week but we are excited to be in the Grand Design family. We are upgrading from a 2017 Keystone Cougar. The difference in quality was immediately obvious and it will be great to have this website for help and information. We were camping in Tennessee last week and our neighbors had a new 29RS which we fell in love with. After researching the 29RS, we saw the 303 RLS and liked the upgraded features.We found one 250 miles away at a dealer in Kentucky and went up and looked at yesterday and it was a done deal.

  • #2
    Congratulations on getting your new 303 ! There are many of us who kind of like that 303.......some of us for several years as some of the very early GDRV owners. Enjoy the heck out of it !

    Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

    Comment


    • #3
      Roaddawg2020
      Welcome to our owners technical forum!
      Another "long time" 303RLS owner here, with thousands of miles travelled.

      Rob
      Cate & Rob
      (with Border Collies Molly & Angel and their kitty Gracie)
      2015 Reflection 303RLS
      2014 Ecoboost F150 with Heavy Duty Payload Package
      Whitby, Ontario, Canada

      Comment


      • #4
        You should have bought the 29RS , just kidding.
        Welcome , enjoy the new rig.

        Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS Oct.17 build date, EMS-HW50C , Lippert Remote
        2015 Chevy 3500HD CC LB Duramax , Reese Elite 18K

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Canyonlight View Post
          Congratulations on getting your new 303 ! There are many of us who kind of like that 303.......some of us for several years as some of the very early GDRV owners. Enjoy the heck out of it !

          Dan
          Thanks Dan. Can't wait to get it home and take it for a test run.!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Cate&Rob View Post
            Roaddawg2020
            Welcome to our owners technical forum!
            Another "long time" 303RLS owner here, with thousands of miles travelled.

            Rob
            Thanks Cate and Rob! Any words of wisdom or things we should know? We were planning a trip from Tennesse to Utah this fall but covid made us rethink a long 3 week trip and have opted for shorter in state camping trips.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
              You should have bought the 29RS , just kidding.
              Welcome , enjoy the new rig.

              Brian
              We actually tried very hard to find a 2020 29RS with not much success. I noticed the reviews of the 29RS seemed to be more positive but the 303 had the floorplan we wanted and some of the other features my wife wanted so we took the leap. I hope it was the right one
              Last edited by Roaddawg2020; 07-06-2020, 08:34 AM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Roaddawg2020 View Post
                We bought a 2020 303 RLS yesterday. We wont pick it up until next week but we are excited to be in the Grand Design family. We are upgrading from a 2017 Keystone Cougar. The difference in quality was immediately obvious and it will be great to have this website for help and information. We were camping in Tennessee last week and our neighbors had a new 29RS which we fell in love with. After researching the 29RS, we saw the 303 RLS and liked the upgraded features.We found one 250 miles away at a dealer in Kentucky and went up and looked at yesterday and it was a done deal.
                Congratulations and welcome! Travel safely.
                Dave and Sue
                2020 GD 2250RK
                2019 F-150 XLT, 5.0 4WD
                Curt 17500 WDH
                GY Endurance, Dexter EZ Flex
                SCPO(SW) USN, (Ret), HP: Tampa Bay ⚓️🇺🇸

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hi Dawgs. Welcome to the techie forum. I switched to GDRV from a Keystone Cougar back in 2014. Even though you may encounter a problem from time to time, the response out of the two companies is night and day different. GDRV wants repeat customers and they treat us well.

                  I used to call my Keystone the $500 RV. Cause everytime I took it out it cost about $500 to fix it.

                  Jim
                  The moderators for this site are not GDRV employees, but we do own GDRV products.

                  Jim and Ginnie
                  2017 Reflection 297RSTS

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X