New owners of a 2020 303 RLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New owners of a 2020 303 RLS

We bought a 2020 303 RLS yesterday. We wont pick it up until next week but we are excited to be in the Grand Design family. We are upgrading from a 2017 Keystone Cougar. The difference in quality was immediately obvious and it will be great to have this website for help and information. We were camping in Tennessee last week and our neighbors had a new 29RS which we fell in love with. After researching the 29RS, we saw the 303 RLS and liked the upgraded features.We found one 250 miles away at a dealer in Kentucky and went up and looked at yesterday and it was a done deal.

Congratulations on getting your new 303 ! There are many of us who kind of like that 303.......some of us for several years as some of the very early GDRV owners. Enjoy the heck out of it !

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Roaddawg2020
      Welcome to our owners technical forum!
      Another "long time" 303RLS owner here, with thousands of miles travelled.

Rob
      Cate & Rob
      (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
      2015 Reflection 303RLS
      2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
      Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

You should have bought the 29RS , just kidding.
        Welcome , enjoy the new rig.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Canyonlight View Post
          Congratulations on getting your new 303 ! There are many of us who kind of like that 303.......some of us for several years as some of the very early GDRV owners. Enjoy the heck out of it !

Dan
          Thanks Dan. Can't wait to get it home and take it for a test run.!

Comment

Originally posted by Cate&Rob View Post
            Roaddawg2020
            Welcome to our owners technical forum!
            Another "long time" 303RLS owner here, with thousands of miles travelled.

Rob
            Thanks Cate and Rob! Any words of wisdom or things we should know? We were planning a trip from Tennesse to Utah this fall but covid made us rethink a long 3 week trip and have opted for shorter in state camping trips.

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
              You should have bought the 29RS , just kidding.
              Welcome , enjoy the new rig.

Brian
              We actually tried very hard to find a 2020 29RS with not much success. I noticed the reviews of the 29RS seemed to be more positive but the 303 had the floorplan we wanted and some of the other features my wife wanted so we took the leap. I hope it was the right one
              Last edited by Roaddawg2020; 07-06-2020, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roaddawg2020 View Post
                We bought a 2020 303 RLS yesterday. We wont pick it up until next week but we are excited to be in the Grand Design family. We are upgrading from a 2017 Keystone Cougar. The difference in quality was immediately obvious and it will be great to have this website for help and information. We were camping in Tennessee last week and our neighbors had a new 29RS which we fell in love with. After researching the 29RS, we saw the 303 RLS and liked the upgraded features.We found one 250 miles away at a dealer in Kentucky and went up and looked at yesterday and it was a done deal.
                Congratulations and welcome! Travel safely.
                Dave and Sue
                2020 GD 2250RK
                2019 F-150 XLT, 5.0, 4WD, SB
                Curt 17500 WDH, 3.55
                GY Endurance, Dexter EZ Flex
                SCPO(SW) USN, (Ret), HP: Tampa Bay ⚓️🇺🇸

Comment

Hi Dawgs. Welcome to the techie forum. I switched to GDRV from a Keystone Cougar back in 2014. Even though you may encounter a problem from time to time, the response out of the two companies is night and day different. GDRV wants repeat customers and they treat us well.

I used to call my Keystone the $500 RV. Cause everytime I took it out it cost about $500 to fix it.

Jim
                  Jim and Ginnie
                  2024 Solitude 310GK
                  GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
                  GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Thanks Jim! We actually are just now selling our Cougar because it has a small soft spot in the floor that we are trying to get fixed before we sell it and the dealer doesn't know how to fix it. Its a 2017 and it's in very good condition other than the spot in the floor.

Comment

Congrats and welcome. I just joined this site recently and have learned a great deal already.
                      Brent, Krista, and our 6 year old nugget
                      Cruising with two Black Labs, Lestat and Pandora
                      2021 Ram 3500 Dually Long Bed 4X4 HO Cummins (Blue Sapphire)
                      2021 Imagine 3110BH (The Dog House)

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Jim

Comment

Working...
                        X