Just ordered our 3100RD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just ordered our 3100RD

Very excited to share the news - we've ordered the 3100RD. This is my sixth RB in 40 years. Had our eye on another manufacturer but changed our mind as soon as we stepped into the Grand Design. We'll just drum fingers and wait a few weeks.

Steve and Susan (Puff) Carr
    Folsom, Ca

Originally posted by Carsteve View Post
    Very excited to share the news - we've ordered the 3100RD. This is my sixth RB in 40 years. Had our eye on another manufacturer but changed our mind as soon as we stepped into the Grand Design. We'll just drum fingers and wait a few weeks.

Folsom, Ca
    Yep the waiting is the hardest part. Browse around here while you wait and add your input , 40 years of RV'ing I am sure you have learned something.

Glad to have you both here.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Carsteve View Post

Folsom, Ca
      Welcome to the forum. What a fascinating floorplan! I hadn't really looked at it before. Bathroom and bedroom access without opening a slide--nice for a relief and nap at a rest stop. Really like how the table is situated so you don't need to open a slide, too. I suspect the right side refrigerator door will open, too, like it will in my 315RLTS.

Click image for larger version

Name:	3100RD.JPG
Views:	365
Size:	129.0 KB
ID:	23878

Look forward to reading your future inputs on the forum.

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome Steve and Susan. Congratulations on the new RV - hope the waiting isn’t too hard on you!

Andi
        Andi
        Brookings SD
        2018 Reflection 337RLS
        2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Comment

Congratulations and welcome to the tech forum. What an intriguing floor plan.

Jim
          Jim and Ginnie
          2024 Solitude 310GK
          GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
          GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
          X