New To Us Imagine 2800BH signing on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New To Us Imagine 2800BH signing on

Just put the down payment on a 2017 Imagine 2800BH!. Been camping in a Popup (Rockwood 2280) for the last 5 years with my Wife and 2 daughters, and decided it was time to upgrade. At first we were going to go Hybrid (you know, the ones with the canvas bunks), but after a few hours of discussing our wants and needs together, we decided to jump up to a Travel Trailer.

Looking forward to Hanging out around here. (I did find the other forum, but balked a bit at the $12 a year membership, plus this one is recommended by GD's website)
    Mike
    2017 Imagine 2800BH pushing a 2019 Ford F150 Platinum

Formerly: 2002 Rockwood Popup

Originally posted by mpking View Post
    Just put the down payment on a 2017 Imagine 2800BH!. Been camping in a Popup (Rockwood 2280) for the last 5 years with my Wife and 2 daughters, and decided it was time to upgrade. At first we were going to go Hybrid (you know, the ones with the canvas bunks), but after a few hours of discussing our wants and needs together, we decided to jump up to a Travel Trailer.

Looking forward to Hanging out around here. (I did find the other forum, but balked a bit at the $12 a year membership, plus this one is recommended by GD's website)
    Welcome aboard. Lots of great people and info here. We did do the hybrid for 2 years before we bought our first TT which was a Rockwood. Had a great time with that trailer but even more happy with our Grand Design so far. I think you made the right choice and not getting the hybrid. We found it was great in nice weather but a bit cold or rainy and it was not comfortable for us to camp in. Even the kids liked the full TT much better.

Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 RAM 3500 Big Horn, 6.7 Cummins HO/Aisin
    2022 Solitude 378MBS

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Lots of great info here and it is Grand Design focused.
      Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
      Nash County, NC
      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Originally posted by mpking View Post

Congratulations on the new TT, and welcome to the forum. Great place to hang out!

Andi
        Andi
        Brookings SD
        2018 Reflection 337RLS
        2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Comment

We're glad you joined us. That's a huge upgrade from a pop-up. You're gonna love it.

This forum is actually owned by GDRV and focuses on technical content such as repairs, modifications, trouble-shooting, operation, and maintenance of your RV. Any other forums are privately owned.

Jim
          Jim and Ginnie
          2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
          GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
          GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
          X