New to Grand Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Grand Design

My DW and I just came back from our 3rd camping trip in our new Rockwood TT and decided that a 5er was a better fit. When we got home yesterday, we drove down to our local dealer and purchased a new Reflection 303RLS. It is currently in production and should hit the ground in 2 weeks. Looking forward to our new rig. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

RelaxedRVer
    Welcome to our owners technical forum!
    There are a lot of Reflection 303RLS owners on here. It has been one of Grand Design's most popular models since the company began.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by RelaxedRVer View Post
      My DW and I just came back from our 3rd camping trip in our new Rockwood TT and decided that a 5er was a better fit. When we got home yesterday, we drove down to our local dealer and purchased a new Reflection 303RLS. It is currently in production and should hit the ground in 2 weeks. Looking forward to our new rig. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.
      Welcome there are plenty of helpful owners here , some of us have the best model Reflection 29RS haha , and we are all willing to help.
      Do not forget to add your answers and help as well.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by RelaxedRVer View Post
        Welcome to the Grand Design family and the forum. While you're waiting for the new RV, take a look around here, lots of good information to get you up and running sooner in the new rig.

Andi
        Andi
        Brookings SD
        2018 Reflection 337RLS
        2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Comment

RelaxedRVer - welcome and congratulations on getting your new 303 in a few weeks ! There are many of us enjoying the best selling industry fiver of a couple years ago only to be taken over by another GDRV - the 337 like Andi Andi and Mike have. Enjoy the heck out of it like many of us have for years......going on 7 seasons for us.

Dan
          Dan & Carol
          2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
          2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Working...
          X