New Grand Designs owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Grand Designs owners

We are new owners of a 2021 260RD Reflection. We are not new to rving. We have been rving for over 40 years and were full timers for 10 years in our 2011 Carriage Carri-lite that served us well. We built a new home in Burnet Texas last year and downsized to the 260RD. Looking forward to many new adventures in a smaller easy to pull rig. The 260RD barely squats the 2015 Ram 3500 dually that we have.
    Chip
    2021 Reflection 260RD
    2015 Ram 3500 cummins, dually, AISN tranny

Welcome to the technical forum Chip. With that much RV experience, I'm guessing you'll be answering a lot more questions than you ask. I'm glad you joined us.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Thank you for the welcome.
      2021 Reflection 260RD

Comment

I was very active on the Carriage forum for many years and was a top contributor.
        Chip
        2021 Reflection 260RD

Comment

Originally posted by falconhunter View Post
          We are new owners of a 2021 260RD Reflection. We are not new to rving. We have been rving for over 40 years and were full timers for 10 years in our 2011 Carriage Carri-lite that served us well. We built a new home in Burnet Texas last year and downsized to the 260RD. Looking forward to many new adventures in a smaller easy to pull rig. The 260RD barely squats the 2015 Ram 3500 dually that we have.
          Chip
          I echo TucsonJim 's sentiments--looking forward to your contribution on the forum.
          Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome!
            Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
            Nash County, NC
            2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Originally posted by falconhunter View Post
              Chip
              falconhunter Welcome! Looking forward to your contributions.

I have to ask, are you a falconer? I’ve always been fascinated by birds of prey, would be cool to be that up close and personal with one.

Enjoy your adventures with the new rig!
              Andi
              Brookings SD
              2018 Reflection 337RLS
              2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Comment

Working...
              X