New be here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New be here

Wife and I decided to purchase a 5th wheel and decided on the 2020 Grand Design Reflection 150 Series 260RD from researching this seems to be a good unit and fits our needs. Looking for pro’s and con’s from other owners. Have picked out the unit and dealer just waiting on some additional information on hitch and stuff before signing final paperwork. Any suggestions and or concerns pleas send.
    thank you all and looking forward to getting on the road and enjoying some travels in retirement.

Originally posted by Gonefishing View Post
    Wife and I decided to purchase a 5th wheel and decided on the 2020 Grand Design Reflection 150 Series 260RD from researching this seems to be a good unit and fits our needs. Looking for pro’s and con’s from other owners. Have picked out the unit and dealer just waiting on some additional information on hitch and stuff before signing final paperwork. Any suggestions and or concerns pleas send.
    thank you all and looking forward to getting on the road and enjoying some travels in retirement.
    Welcome to GD's Technical Forum! Try entering "260RD" in the search box (upper right of the forum page). I think there are quite a few 260RD owners here.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome Gonefishing! I’m not a 5er at the moment but have done enough research in advance of changing my mind and, for my needs, one of the 150 series models would be my choice. Good luck, and again, welcome to GD. BTW and FWIW: the GD website shows the refer size for the 260RD as 8cf on one page and 12cf on the very next page of the same section. I’ve emailed GD to get clarification of which is correct and will post when I get the answer, however, this may be something you may want to keep an eye on.
      Last edited by Schiefswret; 08-28-2020, 03:49 PM.
      Dave and Sue
      2020 GD 2250RK
      2019 F-150 XLT, 5.0, 4WD, SB
      Curt 17500 WDH, 3.55
      GY Endurance, Dexter EZ Flex
      SCPO(SW) USN, (Ret), HP: Tampa Bay ⚓️🇺🇸

Comment

Welcome. I like that floorplan. Now you need to figure out how to tow a fishing boat behind it!

Jim
        Jim and Ginnie
        2024 Solitude 310GK
        GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
        GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
        X