Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Owner XLS 17MKE

Hello All
    Lee and Carol here. Have a new 17MKE been on one short trip and was very happy with the out come. Have a new 2020 GMC Canyon and all went very well on first trip.

I have a question on TV. Trying to hook up a Bluetooth Headset to our TCL/Roku Tv in our new 17 MKL TT. My question is has anyone done this and if I use the Optical out jack to a Bluetooth Transmitter will I still have sound coming from the TV speakers? I need to use headset but DW doesn't.

Also not sure how to post a question in Recent Activity.
    Thanks for any help.

To post a question just open the area that your topic fits , Appliances for your TV question , then post a new topic with a good descriptive title and then post the question.

Also , glad to have you join us here , welcome.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by LovejoyLee View Post
      Hello All
      Lee and Carol here. Have a new 17MKE been on one short trip and was very happy with the out come. Have a new 2020 GMC Canyon and all went very well on first trip.

I have a question on TV. Trying to hook up a Bluetooth Headset to our TCL/Roku Tv in our new 17 MKL TT. My question is has anyone done this and if I use the Optical out jack to a Bluetooth Transmitter will I still have sound coming from the TV speakers? I need to use headset but DW doesn't.

Also not sure how to post a question in Recent Activity.
      Thanks for any help.
      FYI...Recent Activity is a list of posts already created. As Brian stated, to create a new one select the appropriate channel (that's what each unique area is called in this software lingo) and ask away. (We've tried to make them generic enough that they will fit just about everything we discuss on GD's Technical Forum.)

The pic below points to examples of "channels".

Howard

Click image for larger version

Name:	Channels.PNG
Views:	185
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	28649

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
      X