Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbies in NC

Hello to All!

We just took delivery of our very first camper, an Imagine 2500RL. After a flawless inspection and walk-through at a super RV dealer in GA., we spent our first night 50 miles down the road at a wonderful state park in the GA mountains. There were a few nervous moments, as we started out. But, once we understood the rhythm and flow, we became quite comfortable. The Imagine tracked beautifully and the EcoBoost was nothing short of amazing! We climbed 3,000 feet at road speed and never topped 2,800 RPM!

Many thanks to all of you here, for we educated ourselves and made our final decision to go with Grand Design through reading your posted experiences! We hope we get the chance to meet many of you in the next few years!

David & Catherine
    David & Catherine
    2019 Ford F-150 3.5L EcoBoost, Equalizer 4-Point Hitch
    2022 Imagine 2500RL

Originally posted by NC-DDD View Post
    Hello to All!

We just took delivery of our very first camper, an Imagine 2500RL. After a flawless inspection and walk-through at a super RV dealer in GA., we spent our first night 50 miles down the road at a wonderful state park in the GA mountains. There were a few nervous moments, as we started out. But, once we understood the rhythm and flow, we became quite comfortable. The Imagine tracked beautifully and the EcoBoost was nothing short of amazing! We climbed 3,000 feet at road speed and never topped 2,800 RPM!

Many thanks to all of you here, for we educated ourselves and made our final decision to go with Grand Design through reading your posted experiences! We hope we get the chance to meet many of you in the next few years!

David & Catherine
    Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the Imagine. By chance was the dealer Camper's Inn? I bought from the Byron location and also had an outstanding purchase experience.

Don't hesitate to post questions. Inevitably something will come up--there's a lot of experienced folks here more than willing to share their knowledge.

-Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Hi Howard,

Thanks for the welcome!

No, our dealer was Northgate RV Center, in Ringgold. They were very patient and helpful! I guess I shouldn't name individuals, but our salesman was extremely helpful and the RV Tech conducting our inspection and walk-through was one of the brightest, most knowledgeable, persons with whom I've ever done business!

As we continue exploring the features of the 2500RL, I'm sure many questions will come to mind. Hopefully, I won't become a nuisance!

-David

David & Catherine
      2019 Ford F-150 3.5L EcoBoost, Equalizer 4-Point Hitch
      2022 Imagine 2500RL

Comment

Originally posted by NC-DDD View Post
        Hi Howard,

Thanks for the welcome!

No, our dealer was Northgate RV Center, in Ringgold. They were very patient and helpful! I guess I shouldn't name individuals, but our salesman was extremely helpful and the RV Tech conducting our inspection and walk-through was one of the brightest, most knowledgeable, persons with whom I've ever done business!

As we continue exploring the features of the 2500RL, I'm sure many questions will come to mind. Hopefully, I won't become a nuisance!

-David
        I'm sure the Grand Design employees monitoring this forum (I'm not one of them) will be glad to read your good report and would want to know the dealer's name. I see no problem with reporting good stuff--it's usually the other way around. :(

And if being a "nuisance" was measured I'd have surpassed the quota a LONG time ago.

One small forum usage hint: use "Quote" when replying (like I just did) so the intended individual gets a notice there's a post waiting for them to view (like you just did).
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Congrats and welcome to the forum.

Brian
          Brian & Michelle
          2018 Reflection 29RS
          2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
          X