Hello from Colorado Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Colorado Springs

Hello all. I can't believe I hadn't joined the official forum until now! I helped organize the 2019 Colorado Grand Design Rally which was last weekend. We had a great time and are well into planning next year's event.
    David Peal
    Colorado Springs, CO

Welcome, glad to have you join us.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by dpeal View Post
      Hello all. I can't believe I hadn't joined the official forum until now! I helped organize the 2019 Colorado Grand Design Rally which was last weekend. We had a great time and are well into planning next year's event.
      Welcome, David! Glad you found us--no doubt you'll have lots to contribute as this forum continues to grow.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I know this is a an old post but I noticed you were talking about a Colorado rally. I’m a new Grand Design Owner and would love to put plans in place to join in 2023 if one is in the works.
        2023 Imagine 3210BH
        2019 Ford F-250 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
        Andersen 3350 Weight Distribution Hitch, 4”Rise, 14000lb GTWR, 2 5/16” ball

Comment

Originally posted by buckeyebarnes@yahoo.com View Post
          I know this is a an old post but I noticed you were talking about a Colorado rally. I’m a new Grand Design Owner and would love to put plans in place to join in 2023 if one is in the works.
          Check out https://gdrv4life.granddesignrv.com/events/calendar for a list of "official" GD-supported rallies.
          Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
          X