New to forum but long time GD owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to forum but long time GD owner

I do not usually join forums, but decided being retired and having enjoyed our Grand Design experiences, I would do it. I have reviewed some of the topics, and found some of them interesting and/ helpful. Our current unit is a Reflection MKS320 fifth wheel, this is our second Reflection, the 313RLTS. We really enjoy the experiences we had with both.

Mgthibault1961
    Welcome to our owners technical forum!

We pride ourselves on running a "no drama" place for owners to discuss problems and resolutions plus modifications that others might be interested in. You already know what Grand Design is all about . . . so that is good. If you think that the other owners on this forum can assist you with anything, don't hesitate to ask. If we need to, we can reach out to folks at Grand Design for their advice. If you have any "modifications" that you think others might be interested in . . . this is the place to post those ideas.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Mgthibault1961 View Post
      I do not usually join forums, but decided being retired and having enjoyed our Grand Design experiences, I would do it. I have reviewed some of the topics, and found some of them interesting and/ helpful. Our current unit is a Reflection MKS320 fifth wheel, this is our second Reflection, the 313RLTS. We really enjoy the experiences we had with both.
      Glad you joined us--your experience will add to collection knowledge of this forum.

For tips & tricks on how to get the most out of this forum, please take a moment to review the Welcome Letter here: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Lots of great people here who are very willing to help.
        Brian & Kellie
        2020 Grand Design Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, MORryde IS, 1,460w solar and 540ah BBGC3
        2020 Ford F-350 Platinum SRW PSD Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
        2019 Grand Design Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 Ford F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
        2016 Grand Design Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Comment

Working...
        X