New to the RV World, GD, and Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the RV World, GD, and Forum

Hello all. Just purchased a 2021 Imagine 2970RL couldn't be any happier with my first rig. Any tips or tricks would be very much appreciated.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2893.jpg Views:	0 Size:	218.7 KB ID:	29227
    2021 Imagine 2970RL

Welcome to the technical forum. That's the first '21 I've seen. Nice looking rig.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Welcome.

Tips would be,,,

Learn about the RV. Where items are like the water pump , converter , power distribution panel , water heater bypass , and probably a few others. Do monthly maintenance , check roof sealant , slide seals , caulking around anything.

Tricks,,,

These you will most likely learn as you go , some here will share tricks on your model.

Enjoy the new trailer and any specific questions ask away , plenty of help here.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Welcome! Nice to meet a fellow 2021 2970RL owner. We picked ours up on July 31. Next Friday we will embark on it's maiden camping trip! We are so looking forward to it!
        Mike & Lisa
        Central Florida
        2021 Imagine 2970RL
        1996 Chevy K3500 Crew SRW 7.4L Gas

Comment

Good to meet fellow 2021 2970RL owners. Picked up our unit on August 7th. We are new RVers on our first big trip to the east coast with stops in MD, NC, and SC. Love our 2970RL. Learning along the way. We found the Pilot Flying J app to be very handy. The app shows all their locations along your planned route. Some of their stations are RV friendly, which is indicated on the app. The RV friendly stations have RV dedicated lanes that include water, dump station, propane, and fuel.
          Dave & Tracey
          Colorado Springs, CO
          2020 F250 4x4 Crew Cab 6.2L Gas 6 Speed AT
          2021 Imagine 2970RL

Comment

Originally posted by Davecann View Post
            Good to meet fellow 2021 2970RL owners. Picked up our unit on August 7th. We are new RVers on our first big trip to the east coast with stops in MD, NC, and SC. Love our 2970RL. Learning along the way. We found the Pilot Flying J app to be very handy. The app shows all their locations along your planned route. Some of their stations are RV friendly, which is indicated on the app. The RV friendly stations have RV dedicated lanes that include water, dump station, propane, and fuel.
            Noted this was your first post, Dave (and Tracey), so welcome to GD's Owners' (Technical) Forum. When you get a chance (might have seen it already?) check out the Welcome Letter: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Howard
            Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Nice rig! Mine should be here in the next few days! I see you got the 2nd AC option. Did you get the booth or the dinette?
              2021 Imagine 2970RL
              2021 F-250 (7.3L Godzilla V8)

Comment

I have the dinette option.
                2021 Imagine 2970RL

Comment

Sounds like we got the same rig/options. Mine should be in any day now. Have you had any issues? Notice anything not quite right?
                  2021 Imagine 2970RL
                  2021 F-250 (7.3L Godzilla V8)

Comment

Had one shade that would not stay down. Dealer was quick to replace but other than that no issues as of a month.
                    2021 Imagine 2970RL

Comment

Working...
                    X